Presidente Light Imported Beer uploaded by Yisel C.Presidente Light Imported Beer uploaded by Yisel C.

Presidente Light Imported Beer

We invite you to taste Presidente Imported Beer, born in the Caribbean, a place where it's summer all year round, where colors are always bright and people constantly smile. A place filled with adventure, fun, music, hot beautiful people and the most refreshing beer in the world. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Priscilla D.
I'm not so sure if there are places in US where you can find the Light version of this beer, but if you do, don't hesitate trying. It's great, soft but full of flavor (as weird as it sounds). I usually drink it when I'm in the Dominican Republic.
Flavia M.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Presidente Light Imported Beer 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles more...
Best beer ever, the tase, the flavor, the consistency, you should drink it really cold (vestida de novia); I’m proud this beer is Dominican.
Somalis M.
davie, FL
I like this
Dominican beer, it tastes good and not bitter as many golden beers. Is not easy to find in USA unless you're in a Latin community
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
La mejor cerveza Dominicana!! La versión light es suave! Y de buen sabor! La
Pueden conseguir BJ's y en algunos Walmart las eh visto!
Georgina M.
Allentown, PA
The best beer for the hot summer days . Really refreshing and it takes me back to my home town DR .
Maria P.
Buena agrandable....bien fría es lo mejor me encanta pero no se porque sabe mejor en tamaño media que en la jumbo
Yuleisy G.
I am Dominican and this beer is officially of my country. It's very good, has a slow tastes. And refresh!!!
Yemmy A.
Dora l, FL
Deliciosa cerveza refrescante y de buen precio luego de una tarde calurosa muy buen producto natural 100%