BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nordy R.
providence
I am Dominican so of course this is the best choice when it comes to beer . My country is very hot and nothing is better than a presidente icy cold from the freezer ready to be drank I can literally drink this like water and I'm not even a big drinker lol
Chelsea L.
Ahhhh, Presidente.
I first discovered this beer when I was on vacation in Punta Cana back in 2013.
It has a great refreshing taste to it and is perfect by the pool or beach!

Margie N.
Doral, FL
Dominican beer. It's a refreshing pilsener, but can make you feel a little bloated afterwards. Stick to the regular version or the "Black" one, and they're better tasting than the "light" option.
Davely T.
La mejor cerveza Dominicana, líder del Caribe es muy buena ya que tiene un % de alcohol agradable, la consumo 1 vez semanal es deliciosa no existe ninguna igual, la compro los fines de semana para brindar con amigos o familiares.
Lori M.
I was able to try this beer while in Punta Cana. Im typically a light beer only girl. I loved Presidente. It is not too dark & not too heavy. I didn't get that full feeling that some beers can give you. I even bought more when I returned home to the USA.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
No beer compares to this, it reminds me of my beloved Dominican Republic that is so strange as if I were still walking its streets and feeling the heat of my people, if you have not enjoyed it yet what do you expect? Go for it.
Yanna V.
the beers are not my favorite drink but this really taste good, everybody  should try, this amazing beer from the Dominican republic has a soft flavor! we can buy in a lot of places around the world this is one of my family favorite drink for social meetings!
Gretel L.
Pueblo, CO
I tried Presidente for the first time not that long ago shockingly and I can't believe it took me that long to try it. I love this beer! The taste is just perfect it is not overly bitter, goes down smooth and its just awesome! My #3 favorite beer highly recommend it.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
El verdadero sabor de la alegría y la fiesta Dominicana. Es una cerveza tradicional que hay que probar si vas a República Dominicana. Es súper económica, tiene un rico sabor y viene en regular y ligth.
Priscilla D.
One of the best pilsner you'll ever try. It's a taste of the Dominican Republic, the country where I came from. I can assure you, you won't regret tasting it, and you'll drink it one more time. Strong but refreshing taste, it won't let you down.
nina f.