BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
I'VE TRIED THIS BEER BEFORE AND I DIDN'T REALLY LIKED IT IT HAD A LIKE METAL TASTE TO IT. NOT A FAN.😕
Melissa P.
It's beer. It's nothing to write home about, but it is certainly a refreshing beverage best enjoyed poolside, oceanside or dockside.
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
I have only had this while vacationing in punta Cuna. It's definitely not one of my favorite beers and it so gross warm . Which it got warm really fast at punta Cuna .
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
It's ok on taste but not something I would drink or buy again I expected more from the beer
Gilda C.
Caracas
La pude probar en República Dominicana y me gustó. Se siente el sabor de la cebada algo que me gusta mucho cuando tomo cerveza
Chelsea L.
Ahhhh, Presidente.
I first discovered this beer when I was on vacation in Punta Cana back in 2013.
It has a great refreshing taste to it and is perfect by the pool or beach!

Margie N.
Dominican beer. It's a refreshing pilsener, but can make you feel a little bloated afterwards. Stick to the regular version or the "Black" one, and they're better tasting than the "light" option.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
From my mother land of DR, a lot smoothr than a Heineken,. one of my favorites. this is a must have in every fridge.
Gina G.
I was introduced to this while on vacation in the Dominican Republic. A good, basic beer - surprisingly good flavor for the price.
Tamella C.
Taste pretty good and it goes well with BBQ especially when half the beer is on the food on the grill
nina f.