6 colors available

BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
I'VE TRIED THIS BEER BEFORE AND I DIDN'T REALLY LIKED IT IT HAD A LIKE METAL TASTE TO IT. NOT A FAN.😕
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
It's beer. It's nothing to write home about, but it is certainly a refreshing beverage best enjoyed poolside, oceanside or dockside.
Ang S.
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
I have only had this while vacationing in punta Cuna. It's definitely not one of my favorite beers and it so gross warm . Which it got warm really fast at punta Cuna .
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
It's ok on taste but not something I would drink or buy again I expected more from the beer
Margie N.
Margie N.
Miami
Dominican beer. It's a refreshing pilsener, but can make you feel a little bloated afterwards. Stick to the regular version or the "Black" one, and they're better tasting than the "light" option.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
From my mother land of DR, a lot smoothr than a Heineken,. one of my favorites. this is a must have in every fridge.
Gina G.
Gina G.
I was introduced to this while on vacation in the Dominican Republic. A good, basic beer - surprisingly good flavor for the price.
Tamella C.
Tamella C.
Taste pretty good and it goes well with BBQ especially when half the beer is on the food on the grill
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Frontenac , KS
"Heavier" than most domestic beers. I drank this while in Dominican Republic. In the states I prefer a light beer which is hard to come by in the DR. Presidente was a closer replacement than others. Not an overly powering taste, and fullness.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Duluth, MN
Tried this while on vacation in the Virgin Islands and it was a nice beer! It's simple and refreshing and seemed to be very popular among the locals!
nina f.