BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
  • Cual país te gustaría visitar REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA 🇩🇴 O P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Logan V.
McLean, VA
One of my favorites! Always reminds of me of the beach. It's a great beer but also a great vacation beer. Highly recommend it
Amiga V.
Bronx, NY
The best beer ever hands down and not even because I’m dominican it’s just a really nice drink and the colder the better
Rosally L.
Amityville , NY
The best beer so far!! Taste very good, the price is good and everything is good. You can find it in Dominican Republic.
jade S.
Ellington, CT
This is a good beer if you're looking for something light and refreshing. Good for sitting by the pool or on the beach.
Ginie m.
Essex, MD
Review for: Beer 144 fl oz more...
Great I dislike beer but this one doesn’t have a horrible after taste . It’s also from
My parents country it’s great .
Veró d.
san lorenzo, PR
I defenitly recommend its one of my top five beers and my husbends to goes down smoothly and the taste is pretty good.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
From my mother land of DR, a lot smoothr than a Heineken,. one of my favorites. this is a must have in every fridge.
Yvette T.
This is a pretty good beer. Goes down smooth. Can't got to any party here in Miami without finding the beer there.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
A decent pilsener, I like the taste and crispness of it. Reminds me of various beers I have had at my Europe trip!
Lise J.
Great tasting beer. If you never had beer before, you should try this one for starters and move your way up!
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Cual país te gustaría visitar REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA 🇩🇴 O PUERTO RICO 🇵🇷? Presidente Imported BeerNOW Larimar Punta Cana Resort