BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Gina G.
I was introduced to this while on vacation in the Dominican Republic. A good, basic beer - surprisingly good flavor for the price.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
One of my favorites! Always reminds of me of the beach. It's a great beer but also a great vacation beer. Highly recommend it
Rosally L.
Amityville , NY
The best beer so far!! Taste very good, the price is good and everything is good. You can find it in Dominican Republic.
jade S.
Ellington, CT
This is a good beer if you're looking for something light and refreshing. Good for sitting by the pool or on the beach.
Veró d.
san lorenzo, PR
I defenitly recommend its one of my top five beers and my husbends to goes down smoothly and the taste is pretty good.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
From my mother land of DR, a lot smoothr than a Heineken,. one of my favorites. this is a must have in every fridge.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
A decent pilsener, I like the taste and crispness of it. Reminds me of various beers I have had at my Europe trip!
Yvette T.
This is a pretty good beer. Goes down smooth. Can't got to any party here in Miami without finding the beer there.
Lise J.
Great tasting beer. If you never had beer before, you should try this one for starters and move your way up!
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
A really good tasting bargain beer. It is imported so there is a bit of an exotic, non american flavor.
nina f.