6 colors available

BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yonelys A.
Yonelys A.
Amo esta cerveza , es perfecta.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
This is a pretty good beer. Goes down smooth. Can't got to any party here in Miami without finding the beer there.
Ariella A.
Ariella A.
Kissimmee , FL
Amazing beer! Especially if it's your first time trying beer. Love the taste of this beer. I tired this beer in Dominican Republic. They sell this beer in certain places like in the south, Florida. In orlando and Miami....
Scott C.
Scott C.
Woonsocket, RI
Presidente is a nice, light, tasty beer. It isn't trying to be a fancy craft beer or whatever because it doesn't have to be. For what it is: an affordable, smooth beer, it's excellent.
jade S.
jade S.
Ellington, CT
This is a good beer if you're looking for something light and refreshing. Good for sitting by the pool or on the beach.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Presidente has been a family favorite for years and years. My family is originally from the caribbean (Dominican Republic, where this beer is owned and brewed) and whenever I go visit, I like to grab a cold one from the cooler, kick up my feet and relax in the afternoon sun. It's basically heaven in a bottle.
Emre Y.
Emre Y.
Brooklyn, NY
A decent pilsener, I like the taste and crispness of it. Reminds me of various beers I have had at my Europe trip!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Smyrna, GA
I'm Dominican and I have to say there's nothing like presidente especially when you drink the one that's not imported.. If you visit Dominican Republic this is must have beer! Don't order light even though that what most women over there order.. I love the original one.
Darhilda S.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
El verdadero sabor de la alegría y la fiesta Dominicana. Es una cerveza tradicional que hay que probar si vas a República Dominicana. Es súper económica, tiene un rico sabor y viene en regular y ligth.
Daletnia C.
Daletnia C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The beer of my people the Dominican Republic served best when really cold...or in Spanish "bestida de Novia" dressed as a bride where the freezer has added this white snowlike dress around the beer
nina f.