BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
  • Cual país te gustaría visitar REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA 🇩🇴 O P...4 Answers
Stephanie C.
I'm Dominican and I have to say there's nothing like presidente especially when you drink the one that's not imported.. If you visit Dominican Republic this is must have beer! Don't order light even though that what most women over there order.. I love the original one.
Yanna V.
the beers are not my favorite drink but this really taste good, everybody  should try, this amazing beer from the Dominican republic has a soft flavor! we can buy in a lot of places around the world this is one of my family favorite drink for social meetings!
Amanda M.
Frontenac, KS
"Heavier" than most domestic beers. I drank this while in Dominican Republic. In the states I prefer a light beer which is hard to come by in the DR. Presidente was a closer replacement than others. Not an overly powering taste, and fullness.
rosselly v.
Where do i start with Presidente as a Dominican this pretty much the drink of my people. Great tasting, great for kicking back and cooling off. Every time i open one it reminds me of home (Dominican republic). Its basically bliss in a bottle
Ariella A.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing beer! Especially if it's your first time trying beer. Love the taste of this beer. I tired this beer in Dominican Republic. They sell this beer in certain places like in the south, Florida. In orlando and Miami....
Paula Camila D.
Hahaha I'm from DR and I'm a brewer I don't usually drink presidente because I don't like industrial beer but I must say it is really good to be one is very refreshing beer to the weather here
Alexa D.
This is a good beer, beats other grocery store beers in my opinion. I'm usually not a fan of light, crisp beers and prefer darker,richer ones. But this beer is refreshing in the summer and has a decent flavor profile
Victoria C.
First time I went to DR, I carried home a six pack in my backpack (You still could do that by the time). For me it was simply, and still is, the best Pilsen ever.
Daletnia C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The beer of my people the Dominican Republic served best when really cold...or in Spanish "bestida de Novia" dressed as a bride where the freezer has added this white snowlike dress around the beer
Scott C.
Woonsocket, RI
Presidente is a nice, light, tasty beer. It isn't trying to be a fancy craft beer or whatever because it doesn't have to be. For what it is: an affordable, smooth beer, it's excellent.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Cual país te gustaría visitar REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA 🇩🇴 O PUERTO RICO 🇵🇷? Presidente Imported BeerNOW Larimar Punta Cana Resort