6 colors available

BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
I'VE TRIED THIS BEER BEFORE AND I DIDN'T REALLY LIKED IT IT HAD A LIKE METAL TASTE TO IT. NOT A FAN.😕
Bronx, NY
Made in Dominican Republic, best drank when cold either in a cup or straight from the bottle
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
The best beer ever i always drink it it made in my country everybody drink it
Jean T.
Jean T.
I love this imported great tasting beer, it just has the right amount of flavor to eat, it almost feels refreshing, if that makes sense lol
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This beer is delicious, way better then your typical beers you buy at the gas station!
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
It's ok on taste but not something I would drink or buy again I expected more from the beer
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
One of my favorites! Always reminds of me of the beach. It's a great beer but also a great vacation beer. Highly recommend it
Laura G.
Laura G.
Duluth, MN
Tried this while on vacation in the Virgin Islands and it was a nice beer! It's simple and refreshing and seemed to be very popular among the locals!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
When I went to the Dominican a couple of years ago, this was the only beer available at our resort. It would not be my first choice of beer, but it was decent enough to drink.
Noel L.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
A really good tasting bargain beer. It is imported so there is a bit of an exotic, non american flavor.
Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic