BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda M.
Frontenac , KS
"Heavier" than most domestic beers. I drank this while in Dominican Republic. In the states I prefer a light beer which is hard to come by in the DR. Presidente was a closer replacement than others. Not an overly powering taste, and fullness.
Arianna D.
Presidente has been a family favorite for years and years. My family is originally from the caribbean (Dominican Republic, where this beer is owned and brewed) and whenever I go visit, I like to grab a cold one from the cooler, kick up my feet and relax in the afternoon sun. It's basically heaven in a bottle.
Ariella A.
Kissimmee , FL
Amazing beer! Especially if it's your first time trying beer. Love the taste of this beer. I tired this beer in Dominican Republic. They sell this beer in certain places like in the south, Florida. In orlando and Miami....
Paula Camila D.
Hahaha I'm from DR and I'm a brewer I don't usually drink presidente because I don't like industrial beer but I must say it is really good to be one is very refreshing beer to the weather here
Scott C.
Woonsocket, RI
Presidente is a nice, light, tasty beer. It isn't trying to be a fancy craft beer or whatever because it doesn't have to be. For what it is: an affordable, smooth beer, it's excellent.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
When I went to the Dominican a couple of years ago, this was the only beer available at our resort. It would not be my first choice of beer, but it was decent enough to drink.
Eileen C.
La mejor cerveza del mundo! Nunguna se compara con ella esta en el punto perfecto de Republica Dominicana simplemente lo mejor de lo mejor!
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Presidente beer oh yes , they made it at my country but is Been a long time I haven't been there that I would love just to travel to have a couple of these . Really good beer .
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
From my mother land of DR, a lot smoothr than a Heineken,. one of my favorites. this is a must have in every fridge.
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
I have only had this while vacationing in punta Cuna. It's definitely not one of my favorite beers and it so gross warm . Which it got warm really fast at punta Cuna .
nina f.