6 colors available

BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paula Camila D.
Paula Camila D.
Hahaha I'm from DR and I'm a brewer I don't usually drink presidente because I don't like industrial beer but I must say it is really good to be one is very refreshing beer to the weather here
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
La mejor cerveza del mundo! Nunguna se compara con ella esta en el punto perfecto de Republica Dominicana simplemente lo mejor de lo mejor!
Eris G.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Presidente beer oh yes , they made it at my country but is Been a long time I haven't been there that I would love just to travel to have a couple of these . Really good beer .
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
From my mother land of DR, a lot smoothr than a Heineken,. one of my favorites. this is a must have in every fridge.
Ang S.
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
I have only had this while vacationing in punta Cuna. It's definitely not one of my favorite beers and it so gross warm . Which it got warm really fast at punta Cuna .
candida v.
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
Best beer you could ever have! presinte its the most famous beer in my country Domincan Republic. iys great it doesn't even give you a gangover.
Brandi m.
Brandi m.
Ahhh makes me feel like I'm back on a beach in the Dominican Republic for my honeymoon!
Gina G.
Gina G.
I was introduced to this while on vacation in the Dominican Republic. A good, basic beer - surprisingly good flavor for the price.
Lise J.
Lise J.
Great tasting beer. If you never had beer before, you should try this one for starters and move your way up!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I've tasted many beers and to be honest, Presidente is one of the best ones out there.
nina f.