BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Analuisa P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Im Dominican, and this... This. Is. My. Beer. I will never stray away from the most tastiest beer of all time. Is not too carbonated like other beers and it has a nice subtle taste and pairs really well with Chinese food
Ambar T.
The real beer in my country !!! It’s like our flag !!! Love it love it love it !! Everywhere you go you can buy a Presidente !!! It’s not expensive at all!!! The weather is hot you don’t think it too much you just go and buy a Presidente !!!! Presidente Imported Beer
Nordy R.
Providence , RI
I am Dominican so of course this is the best choice when it comes to beer . My country is very hot and nothing is better than a presidente icy cold from the freezer ready to be drank I can literally drink this like water and I'm not even a big drinker lol
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
No beer compares to this, it reminds me of my beloved Dominican Republic that is so strange as if I were still walking its streets and feeling the heat of my people, if you have not enjoyed it yet what do you expect? Go for it.
Gretel L.
Pueblo West, CO
I tried Presidente for the first time not that long ago shockingly and I can't believe it took me that long to try it. I love this beer! The taste is just perfect it is not overly bitter, goes down smooth and its just awesome! My #3 favorite beer highly recommend it.
Yanna V.
the beers are not my favorite drink but this really taste good, everybody  should try, this amazing beer from the Dominican republic has a soft flavor! we can buy in a lot of places around the world this is one of my family favorite drink for social meetings!
Lori M.
I was able to try this beer while in Punta Cana. Im typically a light beer only girl. I loved Presidente. It is not too dark & not too heavy. I didn't get that full feeling that some beers can give you. I even bought more when I returned home to the USA.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
El verdadero sabor de la alegría y la fiesta Dominicana. Es una cerveza tradicional que hay que probar si vas a República Dominicana. Es súper económica, tiene un rico sabor y viene en regular y ligth.
Vianny S.
In my opinion this is how beer should taste like :) It has an amazing taste, stronger than your regular beer which I like, because you don't feel it's water down. Also, you can get drunk really fast with this so drink responsibility. Needless to say recommend this is a good refreshing beer with a really good taste. Wish you can find it in more places in the US.
Priscilla D.
One of the best pilsner you'll ever try. It's a taste of the Dominican Republic, the country where I came from. I can assure you, you won't regret tasting it, and you'll drink it one more time. Strong but refreshing taste, it won't let you down.
nina f.