6 colors available

BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vianny S.
Vianny S.
In my opinion this is how beer should taste like :) It has an amazing taste, stronger than your regular beer which I like, because you don't feel it's water down. Also, you can get drunk really fast with this so drink responsibility. Needless to say recommend this is a good refreshing beer with a really good taste. Wish you can find it in more places in the US.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
One of the best pilsner you'll ever try. It's a taste of the Dominican Republic, the country where I came from. I can assure you, you won't regret tasting it, and you'll drink it one more time. Strong but refreshing taste, it won't let you down.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Wanna taste the dominican republic? Not a single one that doesn't what a good FRIA is... They come light, black and regular. Good taste, refreshing just grab a couple afterwork or even better watching the game
Paula Camila D.
Paula Camila D.
Hahaha I'm from DR and I'm a brewer I don't usually drink presidente because I don't like industrial beer but I must say it is really good to be one is very refreshing beer to the weather here
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
First time I went to DR, I carried home a six pack in my backpack (You still could do that by the time). For me it was simply, and still is, the best Pilsen ever.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
La mejor cerveza del mundo! Nunguna se compara con ella esta en el punto perfecto de Republica Dominicana simplemente lo mejor de lo mejor!
Nathaly D.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
La mejor cerveza del mundo para mí es esta, Rep Dom es una isla llena de maravillas y una de ellas es esta cerveza. Me encanta. 💕💕💕💕
Brandi m.
Brandi m.
Ahhh makes me feel like I'm back on a beach in the Dominican Republic for my honeymoon!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I've tasted many beers and to be honest, Presidente is one of the best ones out there.
Gretel L.
Gretel L.
Pueblo West , CO
I tried Presidente for the first time not that long ago shockingly and I can't believe it took me that long to try it. I love this beer! The taste is just perfect it is not overly bitter, goes down smooth and its just awesome! My #3 favorite beer highly recommend it.
nina f.