BY PRESIDENTE

Brewed in the Dominican Republic. see more...

• Have you tried this beer from Dominican Republic 6 Answers
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
One of the best pilsner you'll ever try. It's a taste of the Dominican Republic, the country where I came from. I can assure you, you won't regret tasting it, and you'll drink it one more time. Strong but refreshing taste, it won't let you down.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Wanna taste the dominican republic? Not a single one that doesn't what a good FRIA is... They come light, black and regular. Good taste, refreshing just grab a couple afterwork or even better watching the game
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
First time I went to DR, I carried home a six pack in my backpack (You still could do that by the time). For me it was simply, and still is, the best Pilsen ever.
Nathaly D.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
La mejor cerveza del mundo para mí es esta, Rep Dom es una isla llena de maravillas y una de ellas es esta cerveza. Me encanta. 💕💕💕💕
Gretel L.
Gretel L.
Pueblo, CO
I tried Presidente for the first time not that long ago shockingly and I can't believe it took me that long to try it. I love this beer! The taste is just perfect it is not overly bitter, goes down smooth and its just awesome! My #3 favorite beer highly recommend it.
Yanna V.
Yanna V.
the beers are not my favorite drink but this really taste good, everybody  should try, this amazing beer from the Dominican republic has a soft flavor! we can buy in a lot of places around the world this is one of my family favorite drink for social meetings!
Lori M.
Lori M.
I was able to try this beer while in Punta Cana. Im typically a light beer only girl. I loved Presidente. It is not too dark & not too heavy. I didn't get that full feeling that some beers can give you. I even bought more when I returned home to the USA.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
No beer compares to this, it reminds me of my beloved Dominican Republic that is so strange as if I were still walking its streets and feeling the heat of my people, if you have not enjoyed it yet what do you expect? Go for it.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.
In my opinion this is how beer should taste like :) It has an amazing taste, stronger than your regular beer which I like, because you don't feel it's water down. Also, you can get drunk really fast with this so drink responsibility. Needless to say recommend this is a good refreshing beer with a really good taste. Wish you can find it in more places in the US.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Frontenac , KS
"Heavier" than most domestic beers. I drank this while in Dominican Republic. In the states I prefer a light beer which is hard to come by in the DR. Presidente was a closer replacement than others. Not an overly powering taste, and fullness.
nina f.