BY PRESIDENT

President® Soft Ripened Cheese Log Brie.
Thin edible rind.
All natural.
Always creamy.
Slice & enjoy. see more...

Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Presidente Brie is always wonderful, whether it is in the roll or large wheel. I use these for a nice little cheese plate when I don't want to go through the effort of baking it. I love this Brie with a hint of raspberry jam!
Jennifer W.
Yum ! If you are planning on baking it go with the round one but this one is good for a cheese snack or anything cheese :) so good ! Definitely worth it's money
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Omg this is so good! I had Brie cheese for the first time not too long ago and then I tried this. I am so impressed. I just pair it with some crackers.
Sarah C.
This brand is probably my favorite Brie! It is perfectly creamy and full of flavor. The "log" style is perfect for serving with crackers. Yummy!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I really like this cheese log because it's so easy to serve. you can slice it really well.for a cheese board. The taste is rich and creamy.
sushimaster C.
Warner Robins, GA
President cheese is better than string cheese! I'm in love with the texture and the smell. Very soft to chew and great for lunch
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Whenever I want to make a nice cheese platter I pull this out. This is an excellent brie that your guests and you will love.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
My favorite Brie , I didn't always care for Brie but this brand made my enjoy and appreciate the favor
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
Amazing cheese! I recently purchased this because I saw it on social media, and I absolutely love it.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Amazing cheese and it is so easy to cut and use for fruit and cheese trays for entertaining
Brenda E.
What do you use this for?
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD
I've never seen this before! Where can you buy it?
Ketlin L.