BY PRESIDENT

President® Soft Ripened Cheese Log Brie.
Thin edible rind.
All natural.
Always creamy.
Slice & enjoy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley H.
Hamilton NJ
Fun, fancy way for serve Brie..I always pick up a log around the holidays and roll the rind in herbs and spices. It’s a fun unique shape that add life and depth to any gathering
Sarah C.
Not great for baked Brie, but really nice for a cheese platter. The size is perfect and convenient for slicing and putting on crackers or baguette slices. Very affordable and nice flavor for such an inexpensive cheese.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I got this for a dinner party and I like that it is a long log and easier to cut than the typical brie. Got it at local grocery store and it was pricey but it was creamy and easy to cut and put on cheese plate. Still prefer my typical round Brie but this is nice option for a get together.
Lily Y.
Brie is good but for some reason when i first tried it the flavor just wasnt all there... It tasted really plan to me and just didnt have the saltiness that cheese usually has. When i tried this brand of brie, it was great!! Even my friends enjoyed it! Would def repurchase!
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I love this Brie. I love that it is log form because you can cut it into thin round pieces to put on crackers or a ham, Apple sandwich. The flavor is rich and not too strong. I've recently started eating different cheeses and president brand always is quality.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
One of my favorite brands of Brie, consistently good, creamy, perfect texture and flavor every time I buy it! It's a staple in my household! It pairs perfectly worth both sweet and savory flavors and is best on a cracker with a bit of ham! Yum!
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Love this Brie (and all Brie for that matter)! It's delicious on crackers, with wine and grapes, and for cooking. The flavor is like no other cheese, and this brand is really great and doesn't break the bank!
Holly S.
Brie is such a great treat with crusty french bread! Yum!! And President tastes the best! Creamy, smooth, let stand out of the fridge for 15 mins and it is so spreadable. It's filling, yet healthy, so no need to feel guilty!
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
I absolutely love this cheese! It make bomb grilled cheeses, it is very tasty, sort of a mix between Swiss and cheddar but softer. I'm not good at explaining thing though. I would recommend you pick thins up it slays.
Genna T.
Englewood, NJ
Not the best if you're looking to make a baked Brie, but great for making a cheese platter for a dinner party! Easy to slice and pair with fruit! Found at many local stores! Great brand name with a great taste and good quality
Brenda E.
What do you use this for?
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD
I've never seen this before! Where can you buy it?
Ketlin L.