BY PRESIDENT

President® Soft Ripened Cheese Log Brie.
Thin edible rind.
All natural.
Always creamy.
Slice & enjoy. see more...

Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Brie is good but for some reason when i first tried it the flavor just wasnt all there... It tasted really plan to me and just didnt have the saltiness that cheese usually has. When i tried this brand of brie, it was great!! Even my friends enjoyed it! Would def repurchase!
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this Brie. I love that it is log form because you can cut it into thin round pieces to put on crackers or a ham, Apple sandwich. The flavor is rich and not too strong. I've recently started eating different cheeses and president brand always is quality.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Brie is such a great treat with crusty french bread! Yum!! And President tastes the best! Creamy, smooth, let stand out of the fridge for 15 mins and it is so spreadable. It's filling, yet healthy, so no need to feel guilty!
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this cheese! It make bomb grilled cheeses, it is very tasty, sort of a mix between Swiss and cheddar but softer. I'm not good at explaining thing though. I would recommend you pick thins up it slays.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Love this Brie (and all Brie for that matter)! It's delicious on crackers, with wine and grapes, and for cooking. The flavor is like no other cheese, and this brand is really great and doesn't break the bank!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Foodie Expert
Omg this is so good! I had Brie cheese for the first time not too long ago and then I tried this. I am so impressed. I just pair it with some crackers.
Kalie T.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Foodie Expert
I really like this cheese log because it's so easy to serve. you can slice it really well.for a cheese board. The taste is rich and creamy.
Chrystal O.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Foodie Expert
My favorite Brie , I didn't always care for Brie but this brand made my enjoy and appreciate the favor
Honesty F.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
Amazing cheese! I recently purchased this because I saw it on social media, and I absolutely love it.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
This works great for parties! I put chopped walnuts on top and serve warm with apple slices
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Foodie Expert
What do you use this for?
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD
Foodie Expert
I've never seen this before! Where can you buy it?
Yarii M.