President Feta Cheese Crumbled uploaded by Nancy C.

BY PRESIDENT

President® Feta Crumbled Cheese.
New.
All natural.
American culinary Chefsbest.
Easy Shaker™.
Selected by our Wisconsin master Cheesemaker.
www.chefsbest.org.
2013 Chefsbest best taste award. see more...

Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this president feta cheese!!! It's is the best tasting cheese out there!! It's affordable small container cost about 3 dollars. I could eat it with a spoon!!! It goes great with anything!! Taste great in pasta salad.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Foodie Expert
I live for feta cheese. I always buy this brand and I put it in my Greek salads. The flavor is very strong in this one. I will always be buying this brand
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this feta cheese! It tastes really good with different kinds of foods. It gives a good flavor to all types of food. I usually buy the big bottle from Costco so it last a long time and it's very convenient. I highly recommend cheese lovers to try out this feta cheese!
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Foodie Expert
We eat a lot of feta in my house. We make omelettes with it, put it in salads, and inside of yummy burgers. This is the brand we go to. Great price, I can get it at Costco also! And it has a great flavor.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of feta cheese. very mild flavor and like the size of crumbles. best part is that it is available at Costco!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
Great salad topper!! I love the taste and texture and you can also melt it on things like homemade pizza.
I LOVE feta cheese! It gives so much flavor to many different things. I put it on my salads and even put it in my hamburgers. I always have feta cheese in my home!
Josie A.
Josie A.
Foodie Expert
I buy this for my mom and my grampa all the time they love it ... A little pricey for cheese but tastes good
sara p.
sara p.
Never liked feta until I had it on my pizza and this is the best feta iv had it is costly but If you get it once ina while its worth it
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Port charlotte , FL
I LOVE feta cheese, it brings a salty amazingness to almost any dish! great product