BY PRESIDENT

President brie cheese wheel 8 oz see more...

Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Not my favorite brand but it's still very good brie cheese. I love it covered in jam, wrapped in puff pastry (or filo dough) and baked
Arlene C.
Omg love this cheese. We always have this in a like pastry crust around with a fig spread on top of it. Sooooo good.
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
I wish I bought more. This is the best Brie I've had. It's so good. I just eat it as is. So tasty I'm addicted
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
President Brie is a great product. I like to use brie in many appetizer recipies or just for snacking!
Julia L.
Holt, MI
This stuff is addicting! I like it softened and then with a piece of fruit like green apple or pear.
Radjaa M.
Montpellier
Meilleure camembert au monde !
Super bon , rapport qualité prix 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 il ne sèche pas après avoir ouvert ma boîte à partager en famille ! President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz
Shelby G.
San Antonio
I love Brie. I started buying it for my dorm room but a different brand. One time I bought this one and it was a little sharper (for lack of a better word) than I like. Not as creamy as the other brand. But still it was pretty good!
Lydia i.
One of my favorite camembert​ cheese, i prefer the.sawer ones but i love the rich texture of président for those who like settle camembert
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This is no triple cream brie or anything, but this is a good standard creamy cheese that is affordable. I like it with breton crackers.
Rusnė B.
Cambridgeshire , Cambridge
Try this one with grapes and a glass of vine. Perfect when you want something different