President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by hiba s.President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by hiba s.President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Gabriella L.

BY PRESIDENT

President brie cheese wheel 8 oz see more...

Clarissa T.
North Bergen, NJ
Seriously this is my FAVORITE brand of Brie. We have it in my house constantly. I got a nice triangular piece of this when I need a snack and am trying to be healthy.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
If I could afford it, I would buy it all the time. It is creamy, mild tasting, spread it over the cracker or a piece of bread. Definitely, fits a president!
Laura C.
Sandy Hook, CT
This is my all time go to holiday cheese. I used it for thanksgiving to make Brie bites in crescent rolls. They were gone five seconds after I put them out!
Gabriella L.
This is my favorite cheese at the moment it is creamy yet tangy. Beautiful in a turkey sandwich with grapes and cranberry! #blackfridaydeals #blackfriday
dominika t.
Columbia, MD
I used to hate this cheese when I was little and now I'm obsessed. It's so creamy. I love eating it alone or with a nice baguette or some tasty crackers
Marie H.
Arlington, WA
In our house Brie is a staple...we usually have a wheel in the house for snacks or a quick app. I grab ours at Costco because the price can't be beat!
Myranda S.
I love cheese way too much, especially Brie cheese! This is perfect for any snack, but it is also great when it's on sandwiches like grilled cheese!
Catherine M.
So delicious. I love to wrap it in cresent roll dough with fruit jam and bake it for a good appetizer. And you can get coupons for it easily online.
Lauren P.
The soft part is really tasty and really great but the rind is a bit hard. Does bake down nicely though in either a baked brie or just as a dip.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Not my favorite brand but it's still very good brie cheese. I love it covered in jam, wrapped in puff pastry (or filo dough) and baked