President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by hiba s.President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by hiba s.President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Gabriella L.

BY PRESIDENT

President brie cheese wheel 8 oz see more...

Amanda G.
sykesvile
My favorite cheese ever. This cheese is decedent and always fresh. I love using with fig spread and honey. At most grocery stores it’s like $8 and a nice size amount. It’s great for gatherings. Highly recommend, not too salty
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Definitely a favorite! This Brie isn’t too expensive and I love that you can wrap it back up in the packaging so you can enjoy it on multiple occasions. Very creamy without being overbearing. My favorite way to eat it is on a water cracker with a slice or two of pepperoni!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
So I've recently discovered Brie the only cheese I would eat was Swiss but that love is over. This at first I was like there is no smell to it. It's so smooth like butter and it spreads so nicely onto crackers before I top it off with grapes😊.
Jillian C.
Absolutely love this brie! I love to prepare it with apricot preserves on top, wrapped in a puff pastry sheet, and baked in the oven until gooey. I serve with crackers and grapes on the side! Looks SOOOO fancy and is SUPER delicious! A for sure crowd pleaser!
Michelle O.
Elgin, IL
I am a HUGE fan of this product. I could honestly eat it every day if it was ok for my waistline. I have made different recipes with it and enjoyed it just on a cracker. It is a staple in my fridge.
I do believe its an acquired taste, but I don't know how anyone couldn't love it!
Morgan C.
A Thanksgiving staple for my family, this stuff makes the best baked Brie! Cover it with fruit preserves and wrap with puff pastry. So rich and satisfying. A great appetizer with crackers or bread.
the whiskey b.
I love this as a base for all kinds of appetizers. Of course there is the classic baked brie, but this is also delicious on a cheese platter with jalapeno jelly and/or honey
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
Not my favorite brie -- a little harder than the really good stuff -- but still super yummy and creamy. Very much a "sometimes" food, because of all that tasty fat, but a girl has to treat herself sometimes!
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Great Brie Cheese for the price, it has a creamy texture and is a wonderful companion with fruit or crachers. This is easy to find at most stores and will last a long while in refridgerator
Hannah B.
This brie was perfectly tangy with a hint of salt flavor. It had a slight nutty spin as well, which gave it an overall rustic, rich taste. My only compliant was that it was a bit hard.