BY PRESIDENT

President brie cheese wheel 8 oz see more...

Kimberly R.
Sooo good. For special gatherings I’ll wrap a wheel of Brie with a raw crescent dough and bake until golden. It is a hit at every occasion and never leftovers. So delicious I make it all the time. Goes well with salsa or pepper jelly or even a preserve.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
My favorite cheese ever. This cheese is decedent and always fresh. I love using with fig spread and honey. At most grocery stores it’s like $8 and a nice size amount. It’s great for gatherings. Highly recommend, not too salty
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Definitely a favorite! This Brie isn’t too expensive and I love that you can wrap it back up in the packaging so you can enjoy it on multiple occasions. Very creamy without being overbearing. My favorite way to eat it is on a water cracker with a slice or two of pepperoni!
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I love brie cheese!  Presidents brand brie has never failed me. Rich, creamy and the perfect taste!  Great with fruit or to make a sandwich with!  Many recipes to use brie cheese with!
Lydda L.
This is a great cheese for cooking!! I love using it in my homemade Mac and cheeses or stuffed phyllo dough. I would suggest buying a higher quality Brie if you are serving just cheese and crackers at a dinner party.
Jacob P.
What you would expect from a spray on penecillium brie. This is what you'd buy if strapped for cash. Has practically zero aroma, not even the slightest bit of mushroom when sniffed less than an inch from your nose. It does however have a wonderfully creamy taste, it is extremely mild which is different from fromagerie brie you find in France, which typically has more of a truffle/mushroom flavor. Overall 3/5 for exceptionally creamy texture, and not much else.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
So I've recently discovered Brie the only cheese I would eat was Swiss but that love is over. This at first I was like there is no smell to it. It's so smooth like butter and it spreads so nicely onto crackers before I top it off with grapes😊.
Jillian C.
Absolutely love this brie! I love to prepare it with apricot preserves on top, wrapped in a puff pastry sheet, and baked in the oven until gooey. I serve with crackers and grapes on the side! Looks SOOOO fancy and is SUPER delicious! A for sure crowd pleaser!
Michelle O.
I am a HUGE fan of this product. I could honestly eat it every day if it was ok for my waistline. I have made different recipes with it and enjoyed it just on a cracker. It is a staple in my fridge.
I do believe its an acquired taste, but I don't know how anyone couldn't love it!
Morgan C.
A Thanksgiving staple for my family, this stuff makes the best baked Brie! Cover it with fruit preserves and wrap with puff pastry. So rich and satisfying. A great appetizer with crackers or bread.

Walmart