President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz

by President

President brie cheese wheel 8 oz

What is the average storage time for President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz ?
I freaking love this stuff but recently went keto/low car, what recommendations do you have for me to still eat this with thats low carb?
Start your review of President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz!
Kristina N.
Cordova, TN
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Kristina N.
My husband LOVES this Brie! I always have a wheel at home in the fridge for our charcuterie dinners. The rind is actually quite pleasant on this one and it’s great baked as well. Super easy to slice, stays fresh long so you don’t have to eat the entire wheel in one go and a really nice creamy flavor.
Laura A.
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Laura A.
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Laura A.
President creamy Brie cheese and a glass of vino. The perfect Friday . I love this creamy President Brie cheese. Pair with apples or cut tbe bottom of thr brie in half add mince garlic and microwave for 40 seconds.. perfection!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just because I am Vegan and gave up dairy does not mean my guests did! When I have people over I serve this cheese. Creamy, rich and buttery. Serve with vegetables, crackers or alone. A crowd pleaser!
Megan W.
College Sta, TX
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cheese. I pair it with a nice sweet apple or two, and sometimes bacon as well. The combination is heavenly! That or I'll top it with jam for a cheese plate... Either way, can't go wrong!
Amanda Y.
Coral Gables, FL
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Amanda Y.
Purchased at: Costco
I love Brie Cheese, for sure is my favorite one! This brand is incredible and its cheese is perfect! not too salty, creamy as brie should be! Great to eat with wine, or even to put on the top of a pizza as I did today!
Josey T.
Farmersvl Sta, NY
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Josey T.
I have had this cheese grow ob me! I love it with a fig or cherry jam in small slices on baguette bread. It's divine. It's creamy. It's tangy. It's decadent. It's a must have.
April M.
1,560 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
This brie cheese is very mild yet flavorful. Creamy and delicious it is best served at room temperature and with toast jam or honey if you perfer. I like mine with a little truffle oil. Very delicious flavor I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone!
Sarah J.
Pikeville, KY
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Sarah J.
One of our kitchen staples. we have pastry wrapped brie almost every weekend. Brie is great on it's own, but combining it with some puff pastry, apricot preserves, and pecans is amazing! If you're a cheese lover, you need this in your life!
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Why does this have to be so good! I love it warmed up on crackers or made in some fancy dish. So good you have to try it!
Keyaira P.
Cordova, TN
President Brie Cheese Wheel 8 oz uploaded by Keyaira P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Very smooth and delicious creamy cheese. I didn’t like the stiffness of the wax but it pairs well on sandwiches and with crackers of course.