BY PRESIDENT

President® Brie Soft-Ripened Cheese Wedge.
Always creamy.
All natural. see more...

Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
This is cheap brie. I certainly wouldn't put it out at a fancy dinner party, but it does the trick when you are in a bind. Be sure to let it get close to room temperature if you plan to eat it on crackers.
I typically use President Brie for baked brie. It's delicious. Just roll out some pastry dough (Pillsbury works perfectly) put this in the middle with your favorite jelly or jam, and wrap the dough around it fully. Bake and enjoy.

lillyn n.
lillyn n.
Moreno Valley, CA
The best brie cheese. It is very creamy and it doesn't get hard fast like other brie cheese. It stays in the same condition from what I bought it in longer than other products. The price is reasonable. I always but this brand so I plan to continue to.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
So so creamy and yummy! I absolutely love this Brie because it stays creamy and fresh even after it's been opened. It's delicious with ritz crackers or fruit! I purchased it at Wal-mart at a reasonable price and will definitely purchase it again!
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
I love this cheese. I like it better then the brie that comes in the round. I dont know why but I find this one to be fresher. I pair it wish apples or crackers and I think it tastes great!  I usually just buy it from my local grocery, and it's not terribly expensive
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Cheap version, but it will work in recipes. If you are setting it out on a cheese plate, I would spring for a slightly higher priced brand.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Foodie Expert
I adore Brie and this one is amazing! Perfect with apple/pear slices, on crackers, or plain!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
Foodie Expert
This cheese is delicious. Always my go-to brand for Brie. So creamy and smooth. A little pricey but that's the case with most cheese
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Hebron, KY
Foodie Expert
Brie is delicious! I enjoy this one on crackers or pita warmed and drizzled with honey!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
Decent brie. Not high-end but for the price this stuff is great! Try it baked in the oven on french bread for an amazing snack.
alison s.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty crappy brie if youve ever tried any raw milk brie in France or elsewhere, but in a pinch it will do. I'm sure it would be good heated on a sandwich or baked, but it's just so so for eating plain.