BY PRESERVE

Preserve® Razor Triple The environment-friendly alternative. 2 Triple Blade Cartridges included The Preserve Razor Triple provides a close and comfortable shave.  Its patent-pending handle is made from recycled materials and is completely recyclable*.  To replace the blade - just squeeze in the arms, pop off the blade cartridge and press in a new  Preserve Razor Triple blade!  The Preserve Razor Triple s packaging is a reusable travel case and is made from renewable wood sources.  It can also be recycled through Recycline s postage-paid mail-back program.  Innovative Design: Ergonomic handle with contours and gripping regions enhance performance and control. Triple blades provide a smooth, close shave. Titanium coating ensures long life of blades. Environment-Friendly: 100% recycled plastics in handle, with at least 65% recycled Stony see more...

Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm currently switching to cruelty free products, And this product gets the job done, but if you have thick or coarse hair I'm going to say this isn't the perfect one for you, but I wanted to try the 5 instead but they didn't have it at my whole foods so I'll update when I try that one which I think I'll prefer much more.
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
I love the preserve company! This razor does its job. It's a razor! Three blades. It works. It costs $6.99 and comes with two blades. My only complaint is the store I purchased this at does not sell the refill cartridges and I have had terrible luck finding them anywhere else.

Amazon