BY PRESERVE

Flavored Toothpicks Freshens Breath with all natural cinnamon, peppermint, wintergreen and clove Natural Antibacterial Ingredients helps keep your mouth healthy Sustainably Harvested white birch toothpicks ; Canister plastics are 100% recycled content see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie O.
I love these bad boys! As someone who eats as much as I do, I am always scared I have food stuck in my teeth! I keep a few of these in my purse and will use them to make sure my teeth are crumb free!
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
So easy to carry in your purse! When it runs out you just refill it and put it back!!
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I love love love these toothpicks! They are perfect to throw in your purse and use when you have something in your teeth or you feel like you have bad breath. I love the flavor of the cinnamon and I love that I can just keep one in my mouth and know I will have fresh breath. They are very cheap and I do purchase over and over.
Crystal B.
Hamilton, AL
I love these toothpicks. Small enough to put in your pocket and love the cinnamon taste. Gets whatever is stuck in your tooth and freshens breath all in one
maddy p.
Love these toothpicks they are easy to use and good for on the go, also there in a small container but there is so many in them so if you need a quick and easy place to slide them in they'll fit
Laura G.
This product is perfect if you're on the go a lot. You can easily stick them in your bag and go. They also work great for doing nail designs.
lyuba k.
I love these !!!! So convenient to take with on the go. Awesome product. I just save the container and fill it with more later
Mani B.
Calgary, AB
They are so easy to take out with you. I always refill them and put them back in my bag. Also very helpful in nail art.
Syeda F.
These are very easy to use ! Multi purpose ! Can be used in detailing of nail art ! Travel friendly !
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
Love these toohthpicks to stuff in my purse incase of emergency. love the cinnamon taste and also good price