BY PRESERVE

The Preserve Toothbrush was developed by dentists and engineers to be a high performance brush - and from the start, it and its packaging are designed to have minimal impact on our Earth's resources. Through our innovative recycling partnership with Stonyfield Farms, we source at least 25% of our handle plastic from recycled yogurt cups. The Preserve's packaging is not only a reusable carrying case, but the materials are wood-based plastics from renewable forests. When you are finished with your Preserve toothbrush, the toothbrush and packaging are completely recyclable and can be turned into plastic lumber products, like park benches. Please visit Preserve's corporate website for recycling details. see more...

Nolan Y.
Falmouth, ME
When I went to the dentist one day, they gave me this toothbrush. I was a little surprised at first because this wasn't a normal toothbrush, but I soon started using it and loving it. This toothbrush is made with 100% recycled plastic for all you earth-lovers, it tackles plaque and cavities with its hard bristles, and lasts a long time! (I've had mine for over 8 months!) I recommend for anyone looking to switch old toothbrushes, and looking for a hard working toothbrush.
alima T.
Portland
This is a really nice toothbrush. It feels really comfortable in my hand if it's the right size it's perfect the best toothbrush I've ever used
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
Love them! I've only used their toothbrushes for years. I have an electric toothbrush and i still prefer this one.

back