BY PRESERVE

Enjoy Preserve Ultra Soft Toothbrush. Go Green With This Ultra-Soft Bristle Toothbrush From Preserve. This Toothbrush Might Be The Greenest Of Green Toothbrushes Because Its Handle Is Made Out Of 100% Recycled Yogurt Cups. And It Comes In Its Own Postage-Paid Mailer That You Can Use To Mail In Your Used Brush To Get Recycled Again. Its Brilliant! And Its Made In The Usa With Bpa-Free Plastic. Colors May Vary. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Gemini Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I stumble upon this toothbrush at Target after getting my braces placed in and was immediately bought after reading how soft the bristles were. Which was highly needed for me after getting braces placed on. I was pretty surprised that it cleaned so well just because the bristles were so soft I didn't think that they would really get in between my brackets, but they did the job pretty well. I also love that these are eco-friendly and are made from recycled yogurt cups! Another interesting thing about this toothbrush is that it curves and the handle, truly helped with brushing around. Variety of colors to choose from, ranging from less than $3, and softer than many other toothbrushes.
Erin S.
Fort Worth, TX
Super cute colors, the Preserve toothbrushs are fun to have in your bathroom. I appreciate the mission- each toothbrush has been made from recycled yogurt cups. There are no gimmicks or special bristles, but it does the job.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A surprisingly good toothbrush considering how environmentally friendly it is. I actually prefer the design or shape of this brush to a regular toothbrush, it's the perfect shape for brushing the backside of or more difficult to reach teeth. I love that it comes in its own packaging to ship to be recycled. I just wish these brushes were more readily available at a decent price since the local store that I used to pick these up from recently went out of business.
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
I've been using these brushes forever! I love that they are eco-friendly and also are available in such a soft bristle. I highly recommend! I will probably be using these for a long time to come! 10/10!
Mariah E.
Otis Orchards, WA
I enjoy the way this looks and who doesn’t like that it’s made from recycled yogurt cups?! I love how soft the bristles are but still gives you a great clean.
Liza P.
it's a good manual toothbrush. the bend is nice. i bought it because i liked the idea of it being made of recycled yogurt containers. probably will repurchase.