Preserve Toothbrush uploaded by Iva M.

BY PRESERVE

Preserve your heath - Preserve the Earth. Dentist Engineered Curved handle for an effective and thorough cleaning Virgin nylon bristles with softer out rows protect your gums and tooth enamel Tri-level rows cup your teeth at 45° angle and clean between teeth and gums Environment-Friendly 100% recycled plastics in handle, at least 65% recycled yogurt cups Packaging is reusable travel case with ventilation holes Preserve toothbrush and case are completely recyclable with Recycline s postage-paid mailer - available at stores or from Recycline Colors may vary. Questions or Comments?  ; see more...

• How are the bristles on this brush? I prefer a wide head ...2 Answers
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love my Preserve toothbrush! I saw these brushes at Trader Joe's a few years ago and remembered them when I decided to start looking for a better brush for me and the environment. I have been a part of their subscription plan for a little over a year now and it's great. I never have to remember to go to the store and get another brush when mine wears out. And even though I get a new one every 3 months these toothbrushes could definitely hold up for longer than that. The angled shape makes reaching my back teeth easy. They've ended their free ship back program but they have an easy guide to mailing in your brushes for a coupon for the Preserve online store.
Alexis B.
Mayfield, NY
I love the brand preserve and the fact that everything is made out of recycled material and can be sent in to be recycled. Compared to alternatives, this is a much more eco-friendly choice. I use my preserve brush daily and it shows absolutely no wear; I have one for travel and one at home. I definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
Sammamish
I have always used these toothbrushes. I love that they are from recycled yogurt cups and that they are recyclable. The toothbrushes work great, plus the price is great. I always recommend this product to friends to help reduce their carbon footprint.
Rachel H.
Martinsville, IN
I have had a subscription for Preserve toothbrushes for 3 years now, and I love them. The brush handle is made of recycled yogurt cups with new bristles. I had some hesitations at first wondering if this brush would really be as good as a "normal" brand, and I think they're every bit as good. The handle is curved so that it fits easily into the back of your mouth, and the bristles seem to clean well. I like the fact that I can sign up for a subscription and Preserve will automatically send me a new brush every so often so that I don't have to remember on my own when to replace mine. They also pay for shipping to return my brush once I'm done to be recycled. It makes me feel good to be helping the environment on both sides of this transaction - buying recycled and sending it back for recycling. A toothbrush is something I have to use. I can't "reduce," so at least this way I don't let mine end up in a landfill.
Kaitlyn H.
Maineville , OH
I cannot say enough good things about my preserve toothbrush! I bought it at whole foods on a whim & fell in love. I love how Eco friendly the brush is.. Made from recycled plastic cups. It's curved so it fits in your mouth well & reaches your back teeth with ease. It's super cheap, I think I only paid like 1.00 for mine. & you can return them to the company for free to recycle them! I love any product that is good for our bodies and environment. I wish my brother hadnt stolen mine but I will be getting another soon!
Courtney K.
San Diego, CA
I was in need of a new toothbrush this week and, on a whim, I picked up a Preserve toothbrush from Trader Joe's. This eco-friendly toothbrush is made from recycled yogurt cups. Pretty cool, huh? What's even cooler is that you can log onto their website and print a postage label to recycle your used Preserve toothbrushes too. (Pssst... Preserve also recycles Keurig Vue cups.) The brush is also curved so it makes reaching the back of your mouth a total cinch!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have seen these in stores and might of had one before years ago but when I actually got it through a sample box in the mail. I was happy because I did not have to buy 1-5 dollar worth toothbrush. It's recyclable in which is nice so when my 3 months is up using this. I can send it back to them and it's made out of yogurt cups.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
It's so cool how these toothbrushes are made from recycled yogurt cups. I found these at whole foods. The handle has a unique shape that I really like. The bristles are high quality and have not caused any irritation to my gums.
Iva M.
Oakland, CA
My husband got us matching Preserve toothbrushes when he discovered it recently. We both love it cause it's eco-friendly, it is made from recycled yogurt cups (the handle). I also love how the company encourages people to not throw their toothbrush after its long use, but instead give it back to them for recycling.
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Very Eco-friendly... They're made from recycled yogurt cups! The design of the toothbrush seems to fit perfectly in the back side of your mouth. The only downfall I think is that if you have really sensitive teeth I would be cautious.
Becca B.
Bethel Park, PA
How are the bristles on this brush? I prefer a wide head of bristles and this seems it will not cover all teeth easily.

back