Add a Photo

By PRESERVE
#14 in Mixing & Prep Bowls
BPA Free. Mixing Bowls. 2 quart. 3 quart. 4 quart. Powered by Leftovers. .
Maria a.
Maria a.
Manville, NJ

I use these a lot when I'm cooking . Keeps everything separated . Great for the kitcken and the colors are so pretty . Easy to wash by hand and also dish washer approved
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

Super cool colors and a modern design so glad I found these! They look great in my kitchen! :)
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Clarion, PA

Bought these for my mother and she loves how they fit inside eachother so she can shelve them nicely!
galina s.
galina s.

Mixing bowls are a must for me. I love this set. Has variety of bright Colors and great quality
Emma B.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI

Super cute and easy to store! These will look good and fresh in any kitchen :).
Erin K.
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA

Great for baking or cooking, i love these bowls, they are great to put in the dishwasher, and by far better then the metal bowls.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA

These are so cool! Love anything that makes storing easy and efficient. Cupboard space is limited and these really help save space!
Kate  H.
Kate H.

I bake often and the mixing bowls that I have aren't cutting it but over Xmas i used my friends mixing bowls from preserve and the best part is the handle on the side.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA

I love to bake if i have these mixing bowls. They are a good company with a nice message. The colors are fantastic!
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA

Anything from Preserve is worth a try, I just can't get enough of this company. I am so impressed with their vision and what they stand for. You will pay a little more for their products versus some competitor products but the good karma is worth it. A+
Lynda D.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO

Do these bowls really work for making food last longer?

Join Now