Add a Photo

By PRESERVE
#12 in Mixing & Prep Bowls
BPA Free. Mixing Bowls. 2 quart. 3 quart. 4 quart. Powered by Leftovers. .
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA

Anything from Preserve is worth a try, I just can't get enough of this company. I am so impressed with their vision and what they stand for. You will pay a little more for their products versus some competitor products but the good karma is worth it. A+
Maria a.
Maria a.
Manville, Nj

I use these a lot when I'm cooking . Keeps everything separated . Great for the kitcken and the colors are so pretty . Easy to wash by hand and also dish washer approved
Kate  H.
Kate H.

I bake often and the mixing bowls that I have aren't cutting it but over Xmas i used my friends mixing bowls from preserve and the best part is the handle on the side.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA

These are so cool! Love anything that makes storing easy and efficient. Cupboard space is limited and these really help save space!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA

Great for baking or cooking, i love these bowls, they are great to put in the dishwasher, and by far better then the metal bowls.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA

I love to bake if i have these mixing bowls. They are a good company with a nice message. The colors are fantastic!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR

Cute and eco friendly and would be perfect addition to my kitchen supplies. I'd love to own a set of these...
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Love that these are in different colors. The other great thing is that they fit right inside of each other.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Clarion, PA

Bought these for my mother and she loves how they fit inside eachother so she can shelve them nicely!
galina s.
galina s.

Mixing bowls are a must for me. I love this set. Has variety of bright Colors and great quality

Join Now