BY RECYCLINE

We consulted closely with dental professionals to create a toothbrush that gets your teeth cleaner but minimizes your impact on the environment. The design includes a curved handle for those hard-to-reach places and a three-level bristle arrangement to massage your gums. And while the bristles are brand new, the handle is made from recycled yogurt cups. see more...

• How are these different form other toothbrushes ? How much are th...1 Answers
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These bristles are so soft and perfect for my daughter's mouth. It's small enough that it easily fits in her mouth too.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is a great tooth brush for kids lightweight and easy to use my son loves brushng his teeth !!
Kate S.
Natrona Hts, Pa
Our favorite toothbrushes for the littles!!! Easy curved handle. Soft bristles, and clean teeth!!!
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
I bought this brush for my boy and he loved using it , the brush is perfect and reaches the hidden food and plaque between teeth
Sethe N.
montreal, QC
I don't like them very much. It has a wired smell to it. I regret buying it . 😞😕😕
Maricruz G.
Commerce, CA
How are these different form other toothbrushes ? How much are they ?