Preserve B83023 Preserve Adult Soft Toothbrush -6x1each uploaded by Elizabeth D.Preserve B83023 Preserve Adult Soft Toothbrush -6x1each uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY PRESERVE

Enjoy Preserve Adult Soft Toothbrush. We Consulted Closely With Dental Professionals To Create A Toothbrush That Gets Your Teeth Cleaner But Minimizes Your Impact On The Environment. The Design Includes A Curved Handle For Those Hard-To-Reach Places And A Three-Level Bristle Arrangement To Massage Your Gums. And While The Bristles Are Brand New The Handle Is Made From Recycled Yogurt Cups. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jewels G.
These toothbrushes are the only ones I use for my little one. I love how they're made from recycled products as well so it's good for the planet. They come in tons of colors and my little one loves them. Does the job well and the price is good too. I get mine from Amazon in a bundle. Lovely products.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite toothbrush. I've been using it for over a year. I have REALLY sensitive gums that recede so this really helps. Its super soft but gets the job done. The handle is curved which lets you get all areas of your teeth really easily. Super great prices on Vitacost. Great brand. LOVE IT!
Rachel D.
I bought one of these toothbrushes from Trader Joe's on a whim and I really like it! I love the curve of the toothbrush handle and find it really easy to get the back of my mouth. Cool that it is made in the USA.
Alyssa D.
I only use these toothbrushes. I have very sensitive gums & they don't get irritated when I use these while brushing my teeth. & they're recycleable. How awesome is that?
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Love it. Very soft. Cheap not too expensive. Lasts a while
Comes in different colors
Krista P.
I love this. it works wonderfully. it doesn't make my sensitive gums bleed.