Prescriptives Virtual Matte Oil-Control Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Fresh Cream (01), 1 oz

BY PRESCRIPTIVES VIRTUAL MATTE

Oil-free foundation - modernized. Oil-control complex with botanical extract absorbs surface shine and when used daily, actually helps reduce oil production over time. Virtual Matte Oil-Control Makeup is medium to full coverage with a satin Matte Finish. Oil-Control Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Fresh Cream see more...

Lynn B.
Review for: Bisque 05 more...
I loved this product. I used it for years and it matched and controlled shine. I wasn’t able to find it any longer and switched to other brands. It provided medium coverage. If I needed to switch, I would consider it if I could find it locally.
Laury T.
Axton, VA
I have extremely oily skin and by the time I get home from school, I look like a greased up turkey. When I wear this foundation it isn't as bad. I don't really have any problems with it. It hides my acne decently. I've ordered a lot of things from prescriptives and this is great just like everything else.
Emily V.
I received this as a sample from birchbox and actual loved it. Very light white le providing coverage, and this is from someone who doesn't normally wear foundation.
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
I love the Prescriptives brand. This foundation is perfect for my sensitive and oily skin. It lasts all day and doesn't cause any irritation.
Tigana B.
This foundation looks great! As someone who suffers from combination skin, my T-zone has always been oily, so oil-free foundation is a must have part of any makeup look I do