BY PRESCRIPTIVES

Your age is your secret thanks to advanced micro-optic luminizers that work instantly to make eyes appear brighter. This ultra-moisturizing eye cream, infused with Vitamin C in a powerful brightening complex, combats visible dark circles, the appearance of puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles, while improving skin tone and texture. Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. Vibrant-C Skin Brightening Eye Cream. see more...

• This looks to be a great product does it give results? Thanks! 5 Answers
  • Dose it really brighten your skin?4 Answers
Erin L.
Erin L.
Great cream works really well even on the sensitive skin tightens skin as well as leaving it moisturized perfect overnight brightening cream
MikayMouse Club H.
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
Being an over active student, most of my nights are spent hustling from extra curricular activities to social events, work and of course homework. Needless to say I rarely get more than 3-4 hours a sleep per night which means I get awful bags under my eyes that even my trusty shape tape can't always minimize. That is why I love this eye cream since it hydrates and brightens my under eyes. I can keep up with my hectic lifestyle and still look fresh as a daisy.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream. I received it in a Birchbox. It is great at brightening up the eyes. I find it really effective at brightening the eye area. I will definitely buy it again probably from the Prescriptive site or Birchbox. I think it is a great all around eye cream.
Monique L.
Monique L.
South Haven, MI
This cream really helped a lot it works on sensitive skin and on dry. I feel my face brighter and not that much dry anymore
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This section is not long enough for me to be able to tell you about how much I love this eye cream! I love this cream so much and even have all the women in my family using it! It's a great quality brightening which is hard to find these days for such a great price!
Keeanna B.
Keeanna B.
Bend, OR
I love this. !!! I buy it Everytime I run out i definitely recommend this everyone!.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
This cream really helped me a lot , i am amazed by the change of how this product has changed my skin i LOVE it
Caah S.
Caah S.
Perfectt!! Acabamento maravilhoso, muito bom!! recommendo, vale a pena!!!!!!
Angélica M.
Angélica M.
Recife
E um creme bom e cheiroso que ilumina sua pele e deixa o seu rosto bastante hidratado e iluminado com aspecto de pele macia cheirosa e que pode ser usado mesmo para quem tem pelo oleosa.
Karina Rae L.
Karina Rae L.
I wrote about eye cream on another section as well, but can't stop giving it love!! so freaking amazing love love love it!
Meagan N.
Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
This looks to be a great product does it give results? Thanks!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Corp Christi, TX
Dose it really brighten your skin?