BY PRESCRIPTIVES U-PICK

Cocoa with Shimmer  The long-wearing formula of Colorscope Eye Color has a soft, smooth finish glides on skin and blends evenly for an incredibly silky feel. Modern, sophisticated, irresistible shades adhere better to skin for longer wear. Pick one single shade to fit in the Small Colorscope Refillable Custom Compact, or mix and match eye and cheek color shades to create your own medium or large Colorscope Refillable Custom Compact. Available in three versatile finishes: matte ,. satin and. shimmer . Eye Color, Bean. see more...

Corey V.
I love this product so much. My favorite thing about it is how you can choose from so many shades. It lasts long and is so easy to apply. It is well worth the price and I have already bought it on three separate occasions.
Caroline B.
Pflugerville, TX
This is the perfect eye shadow for any day or night occasion! It comes in many different colors and gives you a nice natural look for every day use. It lasts a long time and I would definitely buy again.
Jackie O.
Harlingen, TX
I lo e this color. I use it for highlighting my eyebrow none and innercorners of my eyes and as a base color. I also use it if i put too much on my crease to blend and soften the colors.
Lizette E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This shade is perfect for the everyday natural look! I like the formula very soft glides right on stays on all day.
Sami T.
Swanton, OH
Such a great base for other shadows to go on top of I se my self reaching for this product a lot
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this for a neutral look on a regular day its so pretty and the color lasts all day
Becka W.
San Diego
I like using this color under my brow instead of a highlighter i dont like much shine
hafsa b.
Definitely every day color ..,I use it alot..I remembered that once my friend got it
Jaza'Lynn E.
Augusta, WV
This isn't pigmented at all and caused fallout under my eyes all day. This sucks!
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I love this color. I would love to try this product out. Where can I buy this?
Celeste R.
Salinas, CA
Does it work good?
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I saw a lot of people use this I am wondering dies it last all day and does it look cute
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi
Is this product good? I've never heard of it before
Oriana G.
Houston, Tx
I dont understand how this work. Can you tell me?
monike m.