Prescriptives U-Pick Eye Color

by Prescriptives U-Pick

Cocoa with Shimmer  The long-wearing formula of Colorscope Eye Color has a soft, smooth finish glides on skin and blends evenly for an incredibly silky feel. Modern, sophisticated, irresistible shades adhere better to skin for longer wear. Pick one single shade to fit in the Small Colorscope Refillable Custom Compact, or mix and match eye and cheek color shades to create your own medium or large Colorscope Refillable Custom Compact. Available in three versatile finishes: matte ,. satin and. shimmer . Eye Color, Bean.

Does it work good?
Do they feel large or out of place for astigmatism eyes?
I saw a lot of people use this I am wondering dies it last all day and does it look cute
Start your review of Prescriptives U-Pick Eye Color!
Summerville, SC
I love this product so much. My favorite thing about it is how you can choose from so many shades. It lasts long and is so easy to apply. It is well worth the price and I have already bought it on three separate occasions.
Pflugerville , TX
This is the perfect eye shadow for any day or night occasion! It comes in many different colors and gives you a nice natural look for every day use. It lasts a long time and I would definitely buy again.
Harlingen, TX
I lo e this color. I use it for highlighting my eyebrow none and innercorners of my eyes and as a base color. I also use it if i put too much on my crease to blend and soften the colors.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This shade is perfect for the everyday natural look! I like the formula very soft glides right on stays on all day.
Review for: Prescriptives U-Pick Eye Color, Chiffon, .06 oz
Works great. It is a little brighter than neutral but look perfect with black mascara. I highly recommend
Swanton, OH
Such a great base for other shadows to go on top of I se my self reaching for this product a lot
Los Angeles, CA
I use this for a neutral look on a regular day its so pretty and the color lasts all day
San Diego
I like using this color under my brow instead of a highlighter i dont like much shine
Definitely every day color ..,I use it alot..I remembered that once my friend got it
Augusta, WV
This isn't pigmented at all and caused fallout under my eyes all day. This sucks!