BY PRESCRIPTIVES TRACELESS

Traceless Skin Responsive Tint keeps skin looking natural, in any light. For positively luminous, perfected skin.  A smooth, undetectable finish with the light-adjusting powers of Prescriptives moisture-filled tint. Soft vision prisms optically airbrush skin, diminishing the look of lines, pores and wrinkles. SPF 8 provides added protection from the sun.  Skin Responsive Tint SPF 8, Level 1. see more...

• Is the sun protection factor sufficient or should I use ...1 Answers
  • Does this product have coverage or is it great as a prime...2 Answers
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this product, if your looking for something lightweight, then this it the way to go! It's not oily at all, and it's totally great for combination skin. This acts as if was a bob cream so if your into that then perfect! I'd give this 4 stars. Ira a great product, but it's not my everyday go to.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
I love a tint moisturizer, they go on so light, keep you fresh all day, they don't cake up, it's not heavy and they are great for your skin, yet give just the right amount of coverage. perfect for spring & summer time! must have in your beauty box!
Holly K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really liked how this product looked after I applied to my face, you almost couldn't tell I had any on, I really dislike makeup lines, and was happy to not see any when using this product
Jacqueline B.
This product is perfect for everyday use. Quickly applied, it immediately attracts and melts with its own skin tone. After a friend recommended it, I ordered it immediately via Sephora. I use it for the first time but I am already more than thrilled.
colette b.
Barbados
Does this product have coverage or is it great as a primer? would it make my skin oily?
Jacqueline B.
Is the sun protection factor sufficient or should I use sun protection underneath this product? PS. I'm from Germany :)