BY PRESCRIPTIVES

Armed with our Super Antioxidant System , Super Line Preventor Xtreme defends against the visible aging effects of free radicals triggered by environmental assaults both immediately after exposure and again up to 72 hours later. It helps strengthen skin and boost its natural defenses by helping skin bolster its collagen production to improve visible skin tone, radiance and diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Skin looks stronger, smoother and more radiant one step ahead of environmental assaults. The Lines Stop Here: Hold the line on time with this super cocktail of targeted antioxidants that diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles by up to 54%*. see more...

Jayne G.
I got a sample of this through a subscription box. I have put this product on my "to buy" list because I really liked it It was a nice lighweight serum with no tackiness. It played well with my makeup too. My skin did look better after using it. I was afraid that the small sample wouldn't last long, but you need so little that I got a lot of of use out of it.

I did find that it wasn't really moisturizing though, so keep that in mind.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I've used Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Xtreme off and on for over 15 years. It helps to even out my combination skin and smooths the texture of my skin, which changes with the seasons. I remember when Prescriptives was still in the stores and I was able to get my employee discount while working for Belk's. The reason I did not give it five stars is because of the price tag.
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Despite Prescriptives no longer being available in stores, I still order this online as my daily facial serum. It is very effective in treating combination skin and the difference becomes noticeable after just a few weeks. It's light and doesn't leave a weird heavy or oily feeling on my face like some other serums do.
Austin K.
TX
This is one of the BEST products I've ever used. Unfortunately, I have a very expressive face. This is unfortunate because with that comes fine lines and wrinkles. I purchased this product about a week ago and have already noticed a difference. I could not be more pleased that Prescriptives is available again. Well worth the wait for delivery - you will absolutely love this product.
Danielle R.
This product is like a vitamin punch for your skin. use it like a serum primer and it makes your skin look even and radiant. this helps to cover up those red spots on the face and help treat dry damaged skin. works awesome
amie d.
So I'm giving prescriptive's for stars because I really haven't got anything from prescriptive's that I don't like like I know it hasn't been a lot of things that I've purchased from them in the store that I knew that the things that I have tried by this company have not steered me the wrong way
Emirati B.
Abudhabi
Why it's great: "The greatest face serum around," says one user of this product. Several reviewers received the serum as a sample and invested in a full-size bottle once they saw how "velvety-smooth" their skin had become. "It is great for people with blemishes and actually seems to speed the healing process," says another reviewer, adding that it makes for "the perfect makeup primer."
Paige H.
Trinidad and Tobago
Where can I get this to purchase?