Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Xtreme

by Prescriptives

Armed with our Super Antioxidant System , Super Line Preventor Xtreme defends against the visible aging effects of free radicals triggered by environmental assaults both immediately after exposure and again up to 72 hours later. It helps strengthen skin and boost its natural defenses by helping skin bolster its collagen production to improve visible skin tone, radiance and diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Skin looks stronger, smoother and more radiant one step ahead of environmental assaults. The Lines Stop Here: Hold the line on time with this super cocktail of targeted antioxidants that diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles by up to 54%*.

I used Super Line Preventor for years. Now that the company is closed permanently, I’m looking for a replacement. Any suggestions?
Where can I get this to purchase?
Start your review of Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Xtreme!
Lisa W.
Long Branch
This was the first serum I ever bought, or ever even heard of frankly. I used to use it over two decades ago when this line was still available in department stores. I was madly in love with it: it kept my skin lightly hydrated and left it with the most velvety, diffused soft looking glow. I sadly had to give it up once prescriptive‘s stop selling retail. I had assumed they had gone out of business and it was only recently, online, that I found out that they still exist and are available online. I crossed my fingers and purchased a bottle of super line preventer and it is JUST as good as it ever was! The formulation is silky and just slightly viscous. I apply it daily after my vitamin C antioxidant serum; my skin just drinks it up! I actually haven’t needed to use moisturizer since I started we using this product, although it is summer for me now. I can’t recommend this product enough! #mybeautyawards
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I've used Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Xtreme off and on for over 15 years. It helps to even out my combination skin and smooths the texture of my skin, which changes with the seasons. I remember when Prescriptives was still in the stores and I was able to get my employee discount while working for Belk's. The reason I did not give it five stars is because of the price tag.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,051 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This was the Holy grail of "primers" from Prescriptives before today as we know it and are calling it as "primers" oh my word this is straight Luxury from them I am so excited to talk about it- feels like silk going across your skin, like a silk drapery being placed over your skin as this serum primer readily absorbs into the skin. No greasy feel. Like panty hose for the face!!
Dyana L.
I must say this product does well to keep my fine lines in check. Love it!! Use as directed and see the difference.
Jayne G.
Irvine, CA
I got a sample of this through a subscription box. I have put this product on my "to buy" list because I really liked it It was a nice lighweight serum with no tackiness. It played well with my makeup too. My skin did look better after using it. I was afraid that the small sample wouldn't last long, but you need so little that I got a lot of of use out of it. I did find that it wasn't really moisturizing though, so keep that in mind.
Danielle R.
This product is like a vitamin punch for your skin. use it like a serum primer and it makes your skin look even and radiant. this helps to cover up those red spots on the face and help treat dry damaged skin. works awesome
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Despite Prescriptives no longer being available in stores, I still order this online as my daily facial serum. It is very effective in treating combination skin and the difference becomes noticeable after just a few weeks. It's light and doesn't leave a weird heavy or oily feeling on my face like some other serums do.
Austin K.
TX
This is one of the BEST products I've ever used. Unfortunately, I have a very expressive face. This is unfortunate because with that comes fine lines and wrinkles. I purchased this product about a week ago and have already noticed a difference. I could not be more pleased that Prescriptives is available again. Well worth the wait for delivery - you will absolutely love this product.
Hannah S.
I got this serum as a sample a while ago, but didn’t use it until very recently, so I’m not sure if it was expired or not. I liked using this serum am and pm before my moisturizer. The serum was the perfect thickness and left my skin glowy, hydrated, and a bit tacky, but I liked my overall experience with it. I also liked that it didn’t have a noticeable fragrance and didn’t cause any irritation or breakouts.
Janet M.
Canehill, AR
I was so sad that Prescriptives closed up shop. This was the serum I’d used for years and it was gentle enough for my sensitive skin. 😞