Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder uploaded by Jessica C.Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder uploaded by Angelica G.

BY PRESCRIPTIVES MAGIC

Translucent. The Magic: Instantly cools and diffuses light to minimize the look of lines, pores, and wrinkles. This ultra-lucent powder dusts on like a mist to set and enhance the effect of foundation. The Secret: Simply dust Liquid Powder Translucent over face and neck. Wear over Prescriptives foundation to enhance the illusion. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic. Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested. Liquid Powder, Translucent. see more...

• How does this product turn into a liquid if the consisten...1 Answers
  • What is so good about this product?1 Answers
Katherine G.
Hanford, CA
I got a sample of Magic liquid powder by perscriptives in my Ipsy glam bag in Jan and I'm in love with this powder! It's great for setting your foundation without drying out your skin and it eliminates the fine lines and wrinkles on my face. It's cool and feels wet when you put it on. I use it to set my foundation and as a finishing powder when I'm completely done putting on my makeup. I would suggest that you try it out and feel what a difference as to your regular loose powder. 👍👍👋👍👍👍👍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Angelica G.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this product, it’s so gorgeous. It is a multi purpose setting powder. I use it to set and highlight! I just have to be super cautious bc I tend to knock things over and this is a loose powder. I am def buying this again.
Crystal B.
Reno, NV
When I worked for prescriptives years ago before they taken out of Macy's, this used to be one of my favorite products. It's feels so good when you first apply it on the skin and is especially good for those with dry skin (I'm normal/combo) and mature skin.
Preedarat R.
St Charles, IL
I got it as a sample with purchase. It's very cool to touch and oil control is average. It is nice to use during summer season as a cooling sensation.
Jessica C.
This powder is amazing and fitting to it's name! Literal magic! It is transparent with a luminous sheen and feels like it melts into your skin! Love it.
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
This stuff is so cool! I used it on my wedding day to keep my complexion smooth, free of spots, and to give me an even color with no shiny areas.
Amanda F.
Jacks Creek
Love this illuminating powder. My face glows and shines after using it. It doesnt clog.my pores or make my face oily.
Lacey W.
Stoneboro, PA
What is so good about this product?
Khonthy M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
How does this product turn into a liquid if the consistency is a powder? Also, how is the coverage? I have a lot of acne scars and I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that has a nice finish to it. I've been searching the perfect foundation and have tried liquid, mousse, liquid mousse, powder foundations, and BB creams. I've never been fully satisfied with any foundations that I own. If anyone has any suggestions or knows if this liquid powder is any good, please let me know.