Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara, Plush Black, .35 oz

The voluptuous formula of False Eyelashes Plush Mascara creates incredible volume, length, density and curl for a smooth, velvety finish. A special brush perfects application. Conditioners keep lashes feeling healthy and smooth. Plush Mascara, Plush Black

Does this mascara Clump up your eyelashes and is it relatively easy to wash out?
Ele é aprova d'agua ou é só enganação? Queria saber
Is this worth it? I mean it really works?
Start your review of Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara, Plush Black, .35 oz!
Product Highlights
Adoro encontrar uma máscara de cílios que me permita definir e realçar o olhar em um único pacote, sua ponta arredondada me ajuda a dar volume, enquanto o resto alonga os meus cíliosin 5 reviews
2 years agoCarrollton, TX
Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara, Plush Black, .35 oz uploaded by Lauren J.
Pretty decent mascara. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and it’s been a favorite for me when I layer different brands of mascara for a more dramatic look. This is me with Prescriptives Plush by itself and it is a nice dainty look.
3 years agoSpencer, OH
This is an 'okay' product. I like it but the top part clumps too much. But the end by your cheeks look amazing because of the volume it provides! If I had to get this again, I would but it wouldn't be my top choice.
a year ago
Well it’s definitely an oldie but goodie. This formula is super rich and very black! The wand is iconic and super stiff. The formula is long lasting and doesn’t flake. It feels like you have makeup on, and it’ll make you feel glamorous. Price is reasonable for this quality mascara. I highly recommend the Prescriptives brand as a whole!
2 years agoStarkville, MS
First time I used this mascara I fell in love with it. Glides on, doesn't clump. Full brush gives great coverage and fullness. My fav mascara has always been lancome definicils but iay have just found my new fav! Totally worth the price.
3 years ago
I am obsessed with finding the perfect mascara for my thin, blonde lashes on my sensitive eyes! This is my closest to the holy grail of mascara! A bit pricey( I toss them after a month or so), but worth every penny!
3 years agoPlattsburgh, NY
good stuff! I got mine in a subscription box. Does a great job. With that being said I would not go out and buy this if I saw it in stores only because it's not cheap. Plus I have way to many mascaras! But is easy to use and does come off easily. Long lasting too!
2 years agoScotts Hill, TN
I have found my number 1 mascara right now! I love how long and beautiful it makes my lashes look! I got this sample in my birchbox and fell in love the first time I used it! The wand is amazing! I had zero problems with clumps and because of the way the wand is designed it is so easy to get even those little hairs on the inside corner of your bottom lashes. This is definently a product worth buying. I have not used false lashes yet so I am unsure how it will actually work with them but I don't see why it should be any problem at all. Go buyg this product! You will not regret it!
3 years agoFlemington, WV
I'd have to say this is definitely one of the best mascaras I have ever tried, honestly doesn't clump, isn't tacky, doesn't irritate my eyes, makes my lashes look amazing ! For sure adore this item! I have tried other mascaras but none of them even come close to beating this! Highly recommend all makeup users to try this out! Amazed !
3 years agoWinnsboro, TX
I received this in my birch box for testing, and I can tell you that I DON'T want it to ever run out. I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes so long and defined without being clumpy. It doesn't take more than 1-2 coats to achieve a great look. I would 10/10 recommend and will be buying more.
3 years agoCumberland, RI
Uhhh-mayyy-zing!! Love this! Non-clumping, multi-layer forgiving...it's just wonderful! I typically don't buy Prescriptives products but I was going out and forgot to bring my mascara to the "getting ready" place. I borrowed this off a friend and I was immediately impressed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...