Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara

Beauty.com: $21.00

The. voluptuous formula of False Eyelashes Plush Mascara creates incredible volume, length, density and curl for a smooth, velvety finish. A special brush perfects application. Conditioners keep lashes feeling healthy and smooth. Plush Mascara, Plush Black.

What is the price range for this mascara and how many coats does it take for full lashes?
Does this mascara have fibre brush or rubber brush?
How do u get this mascara in order to test it ...I'm new and I don't know how to work this thing lol help!!
Start your review of Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this mascara. It does a great job of lengthening & thickening my lashes. The brush fans out my lashes and there is no clumping. I love how the tip tapers and I can reach my inner eye without making a mess and easily reach my lower lashes also. I'm a big fan!in 4 reviews
This is quite possibly the greatest mascara ever created! I have very long lashes as it is, but this mascara plumps each lash and makes them really pop! It's a very dramatic look so it might not be in your daytime repertoire but it should definitely be in your makeup bag! in 3 reviews
It does not give you an actual false eyelash look but it does give you thick noticeable lashes.in 1 review
4 years ago
As a huge mascara junkie, I couldn't have been more excited to try out this mascara from a brand I had never heard of before. During research, so many people had given this excellent ratings and could not wait to get my hands on the product when my box arrived at my doorstep! On arrival of the product, I would state that the sample felt a little smaller than most mascara "deluxe sizes" I've tried in the past. However, this was just a small compliant and wouldn't matter when ordering full size of the product. Another side note I would mention is that the product has a little bit of a stronger "chemical-like" scent than other mascara products I've tried in the past as well. It's normal for most mascaras to have some sort of odor but this one was very powerful so if you tend to have some sort of sensitivity to fragrances, you may want to use this product with caution. Other than those two side notes, the product was phenomenal! I loved the brush size which wasn't too small or too wide (two items that I completely dislike when it comes to mascara products) and the brush on the wand was also a long size which is a MUST HAVE for myself to create those amazing, dramatic, full, and long lashes! The product also had a nice consistency which was both smooth and slightly thin. I felt as though this product helped with bringing a more defined/bold look to my lashes after two coats as well as lengthen the lashes to bring volume as well! Loved how it did not cause any clumps and fully separated each lash without gathering them together as some mascaras I've tried in the past. Definitely enjoyed this product and would consider purchasing it in the future from the Birchbox shop after receiving as a sample!
a year ago
I used to use my mom’s false eyelashes mascara. This is a classic black mascara. It reminds me of the old school cosmetics. It’s a very semi matte or semi gloss finish but super black. I love the packaging. It’s definitely a cult classic good old fashioned mascara. Glad they still make this formula. Highly recommended to all. Dare I say it feels like something you’d find in the eighties.
2 years agoMinneapolis, MN
Mascaras are so subjective, but I have to say that I despised the brush on this one. The bristles are so close together that it felt nearly impossible to apply the product (which I did enjoy) to my actual eyelashes. The bristles were also stiff -- like a nail scrubber. Not a fun thing to place next to one's eyes.
2 years agoSpokane , WA
This mascara out performs almost any other I've tried. It makes my lashes plump and long without looking like spider legs. I think this accomplishment has a lot to do with the long tapered brush. I will be purchasing this again!
3 years ago
I received a sample of this product in a monthly subscription box and it wasn't too bad.The smell of it was kind of strong,normally I don't smell the other kinds of mascaras that I have used in the past.It wasn't thick and I didn't have to deal with clumpy mascara which was really great! So I gave it 4 out of 5 simply because I didn't like how strong it smelled.
3 years agoAmarillo, TX
This is one of my favorite mascaras! By one of my favorite brands! It is dramatic looking without over doing it. I have not experienced any flaking or any smudged around my eye area. I like the grip at the top of the wand as well! Also when you order from Prescriptives website you ALWAYS get 2 free deluxe size samples! SCORE!
3 years agoKernersville, NC
Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara uploaded by Finley T.
I wouldn't say it gives you the false lash look because it doesn't really thicken. It definitely lengthens and looks great. The brush is pretty good but nothing amazing. It doesn't rub off or run easily and is easy to get off. The picture I submitted was taken after wearing for 10 hours plus through a work out with no touch ups
3 years agoDsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I got this sample mascara from a subscription from birchbox, I've been using it for almost a month now and I love it so much. Very voluminous effect, not too clumsy and the product is amazing. Really recommend for a simply everyday look.
3 years agoRockland, ME
Did I get a dud? This mascara felt so dry and difficult to apply. It took me an unreasonable amount of time just to coat my lashes on one eye and make them look decent. I've used tons of drugstores mascaras that are way better than this.
4 years agoGilbert , AZ
This is my favorite mascara ever! It doesn't flake, smudge or run, it's a true black, and I never get any clumps, not even with three coats. It makes my lashes fan out and look full and lush. I always have a good eyelash day when I wear this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...