BY PRESCRIPTIVES

The weightless, creamy formula of Camouflage Cream helps naturally conceal dark circles, blemishes and imperfections. Weightless, creamy formula doesn t crease. Perfect eyeshadow primer. Camouflage Cream, Blue Red Medium see more...

Constance M.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Medium more...
This is by far the best concealer out there! I've been a huge fan of Prescriptives since the 80's - back when you could purchase it directly from the makeup counter. I was devastated when Estee Lauder decided to stop producing their Prescriptives cosmetic line. I was so desperate I even paid double and triple it's usual price when I could find it on eBay, hoarding it and trying to make it last. I was so ecstatic when they finally brought the line back selling it online @ prescriptives.com. This highly pigmented concealer covers imperfections incredibly well and, once you find the correct shade that matches your skin tone, blends into your own skin seamlessly. I have chronic issues with acne and melasma/hyperpigmentation and it covers even my worst spots. Even after wearing it all day and, I must confess, sometimes all night, it has never caused me to break out nor does it aggravate existing acne. It also works wonders for dark circles under the eyes and as a eyelid primer too. The formulation is so lightweight I barely even feel it on my skin. I purchase both the Light and the Medium concealers in "Warm" (previously referred to as "Yellow/Orange") and blend them for an even better custom match depending on the season (lighter in the winter and slightly darker in the summer months). I have purchased other concealers from other companies in the past thinking that the newer formulations might be better but nothing ever comes close... Prescriptives always prevails! You can't go wrong with this proven winner!
Teri F.
N Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Extra Dark more...
I used to have the foundation and that was the only foundation at that time that fits my color complexion.