Prescriptives Camouflage Cream uploaded by Melissa S.

BY PRESCRIPTIVES

The. weightless, creamy formula of Camouflage Cream helps naturally conceal dark circles, blemishes and imperfections. Weightless, creamy formula doesn t crease. Perfect eyeshadow primer. Camouflage Cream, Yellow Orange Extra Dark. see more...

• Is there a complimenting foundation to go with this and d...1 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
Gaston, SC
This concealer is absolutely amazing! It is so long lasting that it lasts you all day! Compared to concealers like this one, this one holds up better than more others. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a great concealer! If you have any imperfections be it pimples to scars this covers them up. It lasts all day, the pigmentation is strong a little goes a long way. The only negative if you have any dry spots make sure you use a primer or moisturizing cream before using this.
Autumn P.
I have tried several different types of concealers over the last year or so and this is the real deal! It covers almost everything that I need it to. I will be buying more of this whenever I run out!
Hannah K.
Awesome! I’ve tried many concealers to get a simple, easy, light coverage and this concealer fits just that! This Camouflage Cream is easy to apply, although I do suggest waiting a minute to let concealer set.
Marla D.
Penn Valley, PA
I have been using this concealer for almost 20 years. I have tried them all and this is the absolute best! I panicked when I thought Prescriptives was no longer going to be available. Thank goodness for the website!
Jennifer H.
Years of sun damage have left my skin sootted. I found this product and have been so pleased with the results.
jaquessia s.
Great for those irritating blemishes and pimples! Also not too much of a thick cream
Shelby H.
I really enjoyed this concealer. I used it above NARS foundation, and it blended really nicely. I used it with a damp make up sponge and dabbed it under my eyes, my nose, and chin. Was not oily or too watery. My biggest complaint is the small squeeze bottle it is in. I prefer the wand screw tops. This could get messy.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2029 reviews
ماركه جميله جداا وانا احب الميكب جداا ومقدرش استغناا عنه ابداا وتمني يكون عندي لان هذلالل المنتج مااا عندي منه ابدااا انا زعلانه كتيير لان حاجات كتيير اووي حلوه مش عندي 😭😭?
حلوووه جدااا انا عاوزه من دا بلييز
Raquel S.
Harrisburg, NC
Is there a complimenting foundation to go with this and do you use a sponge to apply and blend this concealer?