Prescriptives Camouflage Cream uploaded by Melissa S.

BY PRESCRIPTIVES

The. weightless, creamy formula of Camouflage Cream helps naturally conceal dark circles, blemishes and imperfections. Weightless, creamy formula doesn t crease. Perfect eyeshadow primer. Camouflage Cream, Yellow Orange Extra Dark. see more...

• Is there a complimenting foundation to go with this and do you use ...1 Answers
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great concealer! If you have any imperfections be it pimples to scars this covers them up. It lasts all day, the pigmentation is strong a little goes a long way. The only negative if you have any dry spots make sure you use a primer or moisturizing cream before using this.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
I have tried several different types of concealers over the last year or so and this is the real deal! It covers almost everything that I need it to. I will be buying more of this whenever I run out!
jaquessia s.
jaquessia s.
Great for those irritating blemishes and pimples! Also not too much of a thick cream
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Years of sun damage have left my skin sootted. I found this product and have been so pleased with the results.
Marla D.
Marla D.
Narberth, PA
I have been using this concealer for almost 20 years. I have tried them all and this is the absolute best! I panicked when I thought Prescriptives was no longer going to be available. Thank goodness for the website!
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Is there a complimenting foundation to go with this and do you use a sponge to apply and blend this concealer?