BY PRESCRIPTIVES

Calyx By Prescriptives Fragrance Spray 1, 7 Oz For Women see more...

Audrey R.
I remember this from long ago. It is a nice blend of citrus and a bit of herbal I think. Very fresh. Not too strong, just right, and when I say citrus I don't mean "lemony". It's a lovely subtle yet striking scent. I would think this may work for people in which perfumes give them headaches. It doesn't have that " particulat scent" that can bring on a headache.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
Honestly, this is one scent that makes me smile every time I get a whiff of it! It is light, airy and definitely has a green note to it. Perfect all year, but especially appropriate in the warmer months. Also, you just can't over-do it with this fragrance, it's light enough to be lavish with!
Marge B.
I loved Calyx back in the day even before it was purchased by Clinique! It's easy to see, or should I say smell why it became a cult favorite! If you live a clean green scent with great citrus notes you will love this fragrance! Definitely for those that like crisp, clean scents.
Janet O.
Corona , CA
Back when Prescriptives was its own brand and had custom foundation a powders I tried Calyx. Calyx is a soft clean light floral fragrance . If you don't like strong overpowering scents you'll fall in love with Calyx. It modern and timeless !
Ava C.
This fragrance will blow you away!! It has an amazing smell that will stay with you all day. The scent is very light and great!! This is the only fragrance I use. So I always buy this one. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
Calyx is such a great parfume for the summer. I always have this and it's just such a soft but yet strong sent hard to describe its soft but strong because it last
Dawn T.
This fragrance is stunning. It's so crisp, clean, light and fresh. Kind of citrusy, but not overdone. And it stays with you, you don't need to reapply throughout the day! Love it!
Melissa M.
Coppell , Tx
I have worn this fragrance for years. Love it especially for my spring and summer fragrance. Very fresh floral and sweet. Wears well and stays all day. It is a very unique scent.
Natalie M.
Such a clean smell. I'm a big fan for sure. My mom wore this when I was younger and I began wearing it when I was in high school. It's a fantastic fragrance
Waverly S.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this perfume for my mom and she loves it!! It is her new favorite scent! It has a strong scent that isn't heavy.