BY PRESCRIPTIVES ALL SKINS

Get naturally flawless skin from a product that's naturally good for you. This mineral makeup formula is infused with vitamins, minerals and gems for a radiant glow + SPF 15 protection.No oil, talc, fragrance or other pore-clogging ingredients. For Light Skin Good for you. Good for your skin. Introducing Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15. Mineral Makeup -. what s in it for you? Vitamins, minerals, gems, sun protection? all helping make your skin look naturally radiant and unbelievably healthy. What s not in it for you? Oil, talc, fragrance, pore-clogging ingredients--all the things that may m. see more...

Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Prescriptive's All skins Make up makes your skin look really natural like you're not wearing make up and its your natural healthy skin! I recommend this make up to anyone and everyone! Its kind of pricey although but its way worth it to have a natural glow
Bhumi S.
Blackwood, NJ
It leaves a weird cakey feeling after I apply it. I do like that it has sun protection (SPF 15) because its a good underlayer / foundation to use before I apply my regular makeup on top of it.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
This is not my go to make up but more of a back up for my back up. It's alright. Does the job but never looks quite the way I b want it to