Prescription Youth Instant Erase Eye Serum .5oz uploaded by Melinda V.

BY PRESCRIPTION YOUTH

Say goodbye to wrinkles and fine lines with Instant Erase. This deep wrinkle filler visibly erases wrinkles on contact to give your eyes a more youthful look. The cream slips into wrinkles plumps them up and instantly firms skin. Timereleased peptides boost collagen levels and provide long term benefits. It works on fine lines wrinkles smile lines smoker lines and other imperfections. .5 oz. For fine lines and wrinkles see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm amazed at what this stuff does. I received a sample with about a weeks worth of serum. I washed my face and applied it after my acne regimen at night leave my eye and under eye are clean and clear of any products whatsoever so I could get a good feel of what the product actual does.
I'd never heard of it and it claimed to do a lot instantly. I was of course skeptical and didn't think I'd see anything. Especially the first night.
I'm completely in awe. The moment I put it on it went on slick but creamy. It was a translucent white color with no real scent to it. Easy to apply and rub in without it feeling heavy, sticky or anything but silky and light. It was soaked up and dry within 2 minutes and within 5 minutes my under eye area was smoother than a babies bottom and I'm just talking about the feel of it. It's amazing. I've never felt my under eyes feel so soft. Then I looked close and squinted in the mirror as well as trying other facial expressions that show the thin lines from tiredness and the starting of crows feet usually and they were almost completely gone.
This doesn't last forever but it's a great eye and under eye base for smooth and perfect looking make up making sure there's no lines for it to sink into. It lasts a full 24 hours under makeup or without any makeup. It makes me look younger and more awake.
I'm not sure of any long term effects at this point but as much as it does visually and immediately for an entire day as long as you use it daily no one will ever see the real tired lines or wrinkles.
To be honest I'm only 26 and I do treat to prevent aging but I have no deep wrinkles so in that case I'm not sure how it would perform but I'm sure you will see some results guaranteed and I wouldnt be surprised if you seen drastic results immediately since it's made for older women with deeper lines.
Everyone should try this. I totally recommend. And if you decide to purchase from their website Google a coupon code because they always have one.
I totally recommend.
Cat D.
I really liked the texture of this serum. It is quite thick but goes on very smoothly. It made my eyes feel very smooth and tight. I don't have visible under eye wrinkles so I can't attest to that, but I really liked it.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Prescription Youth Instant Erase Eye Serum .5oz The serum made my face really soft and smooth but I couldn't tell a big difference