BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Preschool Friends Magazine is where Bear in the Big Blue House, Spot, Maisy, Mr. Potato Head, Paddington Bear and Peter Rabbit make learning fun. Perfect for preschoolers, each issue contains drawing, matching, counting, coloring and reading activities. A character poster, plus a 6-page pull-out workbook, are also included in each issue. There is a 'playroom penpals' page to encourage children to write in or draw pictures of their favorite characters. Preschool Friends Magazine provides hours of fun and learning for children ages 2 to 6. see more...

Martha C.
Silver Spring, MD
I bought this once at a wallgreen because we were going on a long trip,i also got a pack of crayon.it kept my 9 year old and 3 year old quiet for at least 1 hour.my 9 year old was so busy reading and helping her little sister so the puzzle that time went by quickly .I never found it again at another walgreen
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love these workbooks, they've helped both of my children get a head start when getting into school. I am in the process of looking up one for cursive as their school no longer teaches that!!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
My four year old loves this magazine! We have a subscription and he loves when he sees it in the mailbox. He likes the characters and little activities too. Such a cute one.
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
This gives my daughter endless hours of entertainment. She loves the pictures and activities. I only wish it was every month.
Britni M.
Plainview, TX
My daughter loves this magazine!! She loves all of the stories and activities that it has. Such a variety of characters.
Michelle N.
Very good product. I love this so much! It keeps the family together to teach one child.
Julie B.
Would this be good for a 4 year old? If so where do you get them from?