Preparation H Totables Irritation Relief Wipes - 10 CT uploaded by Stacy P.

BY PREPARATION H

Preparation H® Totables™ Irritation Relief Wipes Formulated with Aloe.
Relief to go!
Hemorrhoidal wipes with witch hazel.
10 individually wrapped flushable wipes. see more...

Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have tried these because I got them for free through another site. I love their wipes but I don't use them for its intended use. I kind of like to use them as a refresher for after I use the bathroom. I guess you can say I kind of use it like a baby wipe. I like how it has this awesome cooling sensation. I'm sure it would bring relief to the person who is suffering from hemorrhoid issues. It doesn't sting or burn if that was a concern. I also like how convenient it is to stick in your purse for when you use the bathroom at public places.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
I usually use baby wipes for the intended problem, but instead of carrying a package of those around, I can use these small discrete packages which feel great.
Nora C.
Bellflower, CA
I got these when I was pregnant and after giving birth and I will recommend them to EVERYONE. It helps keep your pregnant sanity.
Stacy P.
These are great for those nonmentionable moments, but it is also good for yeast infections. I recommend these and they fit great in your purse.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
These are great and I love that they can be thrown in your bag with ease.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Should these sting or burn?