Preparation H® Ointment

by Preparation H

This gentle, soothing ointment relieves your skin of the irritation, itching and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids. By shrinking swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and protecting irritated skin, the ointment helps to make bowel movements less painful. Safe enough to be used up to 4 times a day, this ointment helps restore you to everyday comfort. Coats to prevent further irritation, itching and discomfort from hemorrhoids Relieves external and intrarectal discomfort Protects irritated hemorrhoidal tissue to make bowel movements less painful Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement Product Warnings: For external and/or intrarectal use only (Model 30573287104)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Preparation H® Ointment!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Preparation H® Ointment uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
As embarrassing as it is to say but this stuff really does work. I got hemroid after I had my son and it was bad. Hurt alot and this stuff really does help. Helps internal and external and for 8$ it's worth it.
Blake M.
OH
This product does what it says it's going to do. Just wish it lasted longer and I do usually buy the "knock off" brand because of the price. I do use other relievers with this.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
So, the joys of pregnancy include hemorrhoids from time to time. During my last pregnancy, I got them towards the end and I was miserable. Preparation H helped to ease the discomfort but they didn't get rid of them. Not sure if I was a lost cause, or if it just wasn't that strong.
Nikki B.
El Dorado, AR
Very good for the relief of hemorrhoids. The aloe makes them cooling. They are very soft. You can also use them to reduce swelling under your eyes, but I'm sure you should take care to not get it in your eye.
Jeff B.
Michigan
This is the best under eye cream I have ever used. It is also good for use after chemical peels or even open wounds. However, back to eye cream. I heard good things about lycd bio-dyne and read several studies showing it's efficacy. Decided to buy it and use it as a preventative to wrinkles. And It definitely works. Not that I had wrinkles to start with but I had mild eye bags that I had never thought of as an issue before until I used this for a few days and my eyes became lifted and tighter. I would rate this 10 stars if I could definitely use it for this purpose.
Sheina D.
Roachdale, IN
This is the absolute best thing in the world for tattoos! I know they make all kinds of things just for.tattoos but I'm telling you from experience! If you want total healing, no peeling, and total color preservation use this!!
Orleidis L.
A little oily I think, but great for relief and it does the job well, it is easy to apply, and doesn't leave residue. You can find it pretty much in any drugstore, it's of goot value and effective. I'm veru satisfied and I would recommend it if you need it
Thewayshewore R.
Purchased at: CVS
This is an old makeup artist secret for eye swelling. I have a bad habit of sleeping on my stomach and sometimes face. If my eyes are ever swollen from this or from crying, I use this immediately. It has ingredients that restrict blood vessels, calm, and reduce swelling. This and the combination of icing or using a spoon from the freezer on my eyes reduces the swelling drastically. Just don’t get it in your eyes or use it often because it can thin the skin.
Kirsten R.
Irvine, CA
Are used this before photo shoot on my stomach and it absolutely works to make you look skinnier and more toned.
Talitha M.
Having babies gave me some pretty awful hemorrhoids. This is the only way I could get through the ends of my pregnancies. Thank God for Preparation H.

Looking for your answer?