BY PREPARATION H

Preparation H® Maximum Strength Formula Medicated Wipes With Aloe Pouches - 2CT.
Hemorrhoidal wipes with witch hazel.
Gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation.
96 medicated wipes.
Cools, soothes, and comforts.
Convenient, easy to use.
For hemorrhoidal and vaginal care.
Flushable and septic safe.
48-count pouches.
6 x 5 in (15.2 x 12.7 cm) wipes. see more...

Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
I keep mine in my purse! They are amazing. They help get instant relief from hemorrhoids. Especially when I'm out and about so many stores have cheap single ply paper that irritates the hemorrhoids so its so nice to have wipes while I'm out!
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
These were a lifesaver during my last pregnancy. Hemorroids during a pregnancy are no secret and they are so uncomfortable! I kept these handy in my bathroom for all those uncomfortable times, and they really did help!
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a must have during the last couple weeks of pregnancy and then postpartum. Also a good idea just to have them under your bathroom sink as you need them after kids. Very soothing
Sarah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After i had my daughters, I used these on my hemeroids and it brought so much relief. I found that I could sit down and not be in pain or have discomfort. I highly recommend these!
Dra O. L.
Well I know this isn't the most exciting review to write but I gotta tell you these wipes are awesome. They really do relief the pain and are gentle with that sensitive area. They are a little hard to find, but when I do I stock up! I totally recommend them!
Diana F.
Poulsbo, WA
These are wonderful! So cooling and refreshing and takes the sting away!! A must have for me while pregnant. Good packaging, too. They stay moist.
Kim T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like these for travel instead of toting around a tube. Works just as well. Use it the night before next morning my symptoms are gone.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yup, these were a life saver during pregnancy! They work great and are very soothing to the skin. I highly recommend them!
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
These were my best friend during and right after pregnancy. I had the worst hemeroids and these wipes helped so much
Jamekia G.
Preparation H wipes are easy to use and great for when you are on the go. They relieve the pain quickly.