BY PREPARATION H

Preparation H® Maximum Strength Formula Medicated Wipes With Aloe Pouches - 2CT.
Hemorrhoidal wipes with witch hazel.
Gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation.
96 medicated wipes.
Cools, soothes, and comforts.
Convenient, easy to use.
For hemorrhoidal and vaginal care.
Flushable and septic safe.
48-count pouches.
6 x 5 in (15.2 x 12.7 cm) wipes. see more...

Dra O. L.
Well I know this isn't the most exciting review to write but I gotta tell you these wipes are awesome. They really do relief the pain and are gentle with that sensitive area. They are a little hard to find, but when I do I stock up! I totally recommend them!
Jessica S.
Oakland Gardens, NY
These are the best! You get INSTANT relief from the pain and helps you feel a little more comfortable.
Diana F.
Poulsbo, WA
These are wonderful! So cooling and refreshing and takes the sting away!! A must have for me while pregnant. Good packaging, too. They stay moist.
Adriana M.
Blackfoot, ID
I had to use these after having my baby and they were amazing. They work great.
Kim T.
I like these for travel instead of toting around a tube. Works just as well. Use it the night before next morning my symptoms are gone.
Sarah C.
Wellness Guru Expert
After i had my daughters, I used these on my hemeroids and it brought so much relief. I found that I could sit down and not be in pain or have discomfort. I highly recommend these!
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Yup, these were a life saver during pregnancy! They work great and are very soothing to the skin. I highly recommend them!
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
I keep mine in my purse! They are amazing. They help get instant relief from hemorrhoids. Especially when I'm out and about so many stores have cheap single ply paper that irritates the hemorrhoids so its so nice to have wipes while I'm out!
Nikki B.
El Dorado, AR
Very good for the relief of hemorrhoids. The aloe makes them cooling. They are very soft. You can also use them to reduce swelling under your eyes, but I'm sure you should take care to not get it in your eyes. Just a swipe under the eye
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
These were my best friend during and right after pregnancy. I had the worst hemeroids and these wipes helped so much