Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Ointment uploaded by Aseel A.

BY PREPARATION H

Preparation H® Hemorrhoidal Ointment.
Prevents further irritation.
Prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort.
Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue.
Protects irritated tissue.
Relieves internal and external discomfort. see more...

BlakeLenae M.
This product does what it says it's going to do. Just wish it lasted longer and I do usually buy the "knock off" brand because of the price. I do use other relievers with this.
Danielle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok so. I'm giving this a 5 star rating not because of what it's for, but because what I use it for. The ingredients in Perpetration H help minimize bags under your eyes, preventing fine wrinkles and even getting rid of pimples. I've been using for those reasons for years. I put it on every night before bed and a very light coat around my eyes after my morning shower. Be careful too much will make your skin oily and super shiny. I swear by it. Might be why I'm 34 and look 24 ;). It's my beauty secret.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
So, the joys of pregnancy include hemorrhoids from time to time. During my last pregnancy, I got them towards the end and I was miserable. Preparation H helped to ease the discomfort but they didn't get rid of them. Not sure if I was a lost cause, or if it just wasn't that strong.
Aseel A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This actually works pretty well for Hemorrhoidal tried many things but this is the best one gives a good effect for the area, price is good bought it from cvs Target .
Eva C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did not help me at all. If anything it made them worse. It is my first pregnancy and I am super self conscious. So when I would go to my doctor I would be super nervous because nothing was helping me with them.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This didn't do a THING for me. It didn't help, it didn't cool, it didn't sooth... nothing. All it did was make me feel like I was leaking out my rear! Better to go get a prescription suppository.
Nikki B.
El Dorado, AR
Very good for the relief of hemorrhoids. The aloe makes them cooling. They are very soft. You can also use them to reduce swelling under your eyes, but I'm sure you should take care to not get it in your eye.
Kelly L.
Chino, CA
A long hard labor usually ends up giving us moms hemorrhoids, it's going to happen unfortuanately but this product really helps. It's cooling and soothing and works immediately so I recommend you buy it before you deliver and be prepared.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
After having my son my hemorrhoids were hurting so bad and super swollen but my fiance got me this and it worked magic !!! Took the swelling away and no more pain
Stacey C.
Many uses for this product! It is an anti-inflammatory which reduces swelling. Obvious intended use is for hemorrhoids, you can use it on puffy eyes, zits, swollen joints.

Walmart