Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cream

by Preparation H

Smooth Cream Formula With Aloe Rapid Soothing Pain Relief from Painful Burning, Itching and Discomfort Shrinks Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue Protects Irritate Tissue Relieves External Discomfort Questions or comments? Call weekdays 9am to 5pm EST at 1-800-99PrepH or .

i heard this can be used as a cream to get rid of dark circles/bags underneath the eyes? not to sure if it’s true?
Does this really work on under eye bags?
Start your review of Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cream!
Product Highlights
This is my first pregnancy and prior to pregnancy I never knew what it meant having hemoroids.in reviews
I definitely was a first-timer with this after I had my daughter and experience hemmerhoids, but these was a life saver and helped me to stay more comfortable post-partum and be able to focus more on my little baby and less on my body and discomfort.in reviews
Bath, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lucky me (sarcasm) got a hemorrhoid during my second pregnancy. So far this is my first time using it and I mean so far so good. I hope it goes away because the pain of it is almost unbearable. Highly recommend for hemorrhoids.
Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cream uploaded by Rain dawn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I put this on my face. We'll, under my eyes. It's perfect for iliminating puffiness. That's what it's designed for, to reduce swelling, but don't take my word for it. Ask a model. A male model is the one who told me about this beauty secret. If you get puffy eyes from lack of sleep, try it. Careful not to get it IN your eyes.
Jamestown, NC
When I had my baby, I got really bad hemorrhoids that occasionally flare back up. I usually use Prep H to soothe them. When they are severe, I prefer Witch Hazel pads because of the constant soothing, but Prep H is my choice when the irritation is minor to bad. It works fast, making pain and itchiness disappear in less than a minute. I also love that it now comes in travel packets, so I can stick them in my purse and throw away the packet when I am done. My only complain is that it is a little messy and the smell is not great, but it's a hemorrhoid cream, so what else can I expect?! I just don't like that the smell sticks on my hands for a while even after washing with soap.
LaGrange
Not the intended use but this is literally the only product that will get rid of my poison ivy!
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is something that hospitals recommend all new moms have in their cabinet. But even if you’re not a mom, it works to reduce under eye puffiness. Just a dab or two and your under eye luggage is reduced from a steamer trunk to a small carry on. 😜
Roan Mountain, TN
This stuff is a life saver. While pregnant with my first child I developed an anoying hemroid and my OB gave me this. It helped so much.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream only helps them calm down, especially when you have them very bad. It soothes the area, and it's best to apply it like it says on the box.
Muskegon, MI
A must have for any new mommy! Nobody told me ahead of time, so I'm telling you, go buy this now. Always keep one in your medicine cabinet. Pushing a baby out your hooha is hard enough. The hospital will do all they can for that pain but no one tells you about the pain of passing a bm after birth. Especially if you pushed for forever and ended up with an emergency csection. I promise this will change everything. It burns a bit at first but once it starts working it clears up the problems and pains quickly.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had never had hemorrhoid until my pregnancy. So glad my NP suggested OTC creme!
Spring Valley, CA
This should be in any new mom's hospital bag, or at least waiting for them once they get home! I had no clue that I would come home with hemorrhoids. My husband ran out to get me some of this cream, and it helped to relieve my discomfort almost immediately. This is now a must have in our medicine cabinet.