BY PREPARATION H

Smooth Cream Formula With Aloe Rapid Soothing Pain Relief from Painful Burning, Itching and Discomfort Shrinks Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue Protects Irritate Tissue Relieves External Discomfort Questions or comments? Call weekdays 9am to 5pm EST at 1-800-99PrepH or . see more...

• Does this really work on under eye bags?1 Answers
Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cream
  • "I definitely was a first-timer with this after I had my daughter and experience hemmerhoids, but these was a life saver and helped me to stay more comfortable post-partum and be able to focus more on my little baby and less on my body and discomfort." in 1 review
  • "This is my first pregnancy and prior to pregnancy I never knew what it meant having hemoroids." in 1 review
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cream, Maximum Strength Pain Relief, 1.8 oz more...
This is something that hospitals recommend all new moms have in their cabinet. But even if you’re not a mom, it works to reduce under eye puffiness. Just a dab or two and your under eye luggage is reduced from a steamer trunk to a small carry on. 😜
Quinn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Great product to help ease the inflammation of hemorrhoids and provides extra comfort within minutes. Great price for a wonderful product that does the job every time. I would buy again and definitely recommend
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cream, Maximum Strength Pain Relief, .9 oz more...
Even though that’s a hemorrhoidal cream it serves for all kind of problems. I use it weekly to prevent rectal problems, pain and itchiness.
I occasionally experience pain and discomfort and put that cream on and immediately feel better. I never suffered from hemorrhoids, mostly cuts and itchiness and this thing saves me every time. It costs around $10 which might seem a lot for a cream but it actually lasts for a while. I bought mine feom Rite Aid 5-6 months ago and I still have a lot of product left.
Another great thing is that it’s a harmless product so you can apply it 5-6 times a day with no problem.
Definitely recommend if you experience discomfort in that area.
Emily P.
Muskegon, MI
A must have for any new mommy! Nobody told me ahead of time, so I'm telling you, go buy this now. Always keep one in your medicine cabinet. Pushing a baby out your hooha is hard enough. The hospital will do all they can for that pain but no one tells you about the pain of passing a bm after birth. Especially if you pushed for forever and ended up with an emergency csection. I promise this will change everything. It burns a bit at first but once it starts working it clears up the problems and pains quickly.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cream, Maximum Strength Pain Relief, 1.8 oz, Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cream, Maximum Strength Pain Relief, .9 oz more...
I ended up getting postnatal hemorrhoids and they drive me crazy at certain points of my life. My grandpa suggested these tuck pads to help when they got really bad, which didn’t work for me, and this cream to make them reduce and go away. If you have a problem with this issue make sure you purchase the cream and not the gel.
April K.
Jamestown, NC
When I had my baby, I got really bad hemorrhoids that occasionally flare back up. I usually use Prep H to soothe them. When they are severe, I prefer Witch Hazel pads because of the constant soothing, but Prep H is my choice when the irritation is minor to bad.

It works fast, making pain and itchiness disappear in less than a minute. I also love that it now comes in travel packets, so I can stick them in my purse and throw away the packet when I am done.

My only complain is that it is a little messy and the smell is not great, but it's a hemorrhoid cream, so what else can I expect?! I just don't like that the smell sticks on my hands for a while even after washing with soap.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
This should be in any new mom's hospital bag, or at least waiting for them once they get home! I had no clue that I would come home with hemorrhoids. My husband ran out to get me some of this cream, and it helped to relieve my discomfort almost immediately. This is now a must have in our medicine cabinet.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product has been a truly a miracle. This is my first pregnancy and prior to pregnancy I never knew what it meant having hemoroids. They are painful and embarrassing. Luckily this product made everything better. Would recommend it to another woman.
Jaimie K.
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I had to use this a few times after i had my kids. It works well and helps with the pain, but as I am finding out there is more use to this stuff then just for hemorrhoids
Beth B.
Victorville , CA
Does this really work on under eye bags?

Walmart