BY PREPARATION H #24 in Anti-Itch Cream

Relieves the Itch. Maximum Strength Without a Prescription. Effective Relief of Anal Itch. Doctor Prescribed Ingredient. ; see more...

Angela S.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Bought this my aging mom who has some issues. She was complaining for days. When she used this she got immediate results. Price was good. It is a well known name. Worked well. Made my life easier with mom. I would recommend highly!!
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got hemrriods after I gave birth to my children and sometimes they can really act up. This is always my go to product when I start feeling some discomfort.
Allie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for my hemorrhoids and it has helped a ton! TMI, sorry. But it really does work and makes my life much more comfortable utilizing it.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product is really great it works wonderful I had hemorrhoids and this product took it away fast I would recommend this
Hope B.
Is this good for rashes?