BY PREPARA

Grow your own herbs and plants - indoors! The Power Plant Mini provides the perfect environment for growing basil, petunias, cilantro, strawberries, red peppers and more. Just seed, feed and enjoy. New!   Also - Fits All Competitor s Seed Pods! Just add any seed of Your choice! 3 step growing process a) seed b) feed c) enjoy! Enjoy herbs, fresh fruit and flowers at your fingertips, all season long Fits on a window sill Set up Power Plant™ in minutesNo bugs, worms, dirt Grow any plant indoors! try... Basil Petunias Cilantro Strawberries Red Pepper Cherry Tomato Sprouts Pansies Soybeans How the Power Plant™ provides the perfect plant growing environment... Seedlings quickly sprout from grow sponge Microjets deliver nutrient solution to grow sponge Roots bathed in super-oxygenated nutrient Chamber simulates a rainforest growing environment Wate see more...

• Does this thing actually work? It seems pretty cool.2 Answers
  • I am wondering where you can purchase these at and about ...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer gardening your own vegetables in a backyard...3 Answers
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
How cute is this little plant?! So adorable and convenient too. I use a lot of herbs when cooking and one of my best friends who started growing her own herbs highly recommended it, so that’s how I started looking into it.
Ashlee W.
This thing is adorable and so cool. If you're someone that would rather grow your herbs instead of buy them at the store than you should definitely invest in one of these fancy tools.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is great for growing herbs, its cute and stylish can easily place in the window to make any room pop, and it you like to cook and use alot of herbs this is what you should get
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
Im trying to find something similar to this but maybe a little bit less costly. I am not known to have a green thumb lol but I would like to give it a try!
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
These are great for the herbs you'd use in everyday cooking! I have one in the kitchen. We live in a Condo and don't have a yard to plant things in yet.
Christy N.
This looks like an awesome idea!!!! We us basil daily I would love to try this.... even wonder if you could grow a cannabis plant in one of these!! Haha
Tiffany P.
I'd love to try these as I've heard so many great things about them! I'm an avid plant, veggie, fruit & flower grower and I'm so interested in this!
Koko U.
A bit expensive but it's great for those who don't have a lot of experience gardening. I use one in my kitchen for basil
Yolanda S.
Waco
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
WOW HOW COOL IS THIS NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BUT I LOVE MY PLANTS THIS WOULD BE COOL I WANT ONE IN MY VOXBOX
Mallory H.
Columbus, OH
This didn't work very well for me. the set up is a bit difficult, and my plants only sprouted before they died.
Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
Do you prefer gardening your own vegetables in a backyard or having this mini plant grower?
Suzanne M.
Is this product worth the investment?
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
Does this thing actually work? It seems pretty cool.
Alissa D.
This looks like a terrific idea! Anybody buy it and love it? id love to hear your thoughts! Always looking to add plants to the home.
Elizabeth D.
Columbus, IN
Is this product good for apartment life with minimal window light?