BY PREPARA

Triples the Life of Your Fresh Herbs! Bonus 3 Pack Contains 3 Herb Savor Pods. How it Works: Without water your herbs will expire very quickly.  The water well irrigates your fresh herbs, allowing the stems to draw up fresh water and supply the rest of the plant with life. Try Storing : Parsley, Cilantro, Rosemary, Dill, Mint, and even Asparagus! And many others! Triples the Life of Your Fresh Herbs: In our test kitchen, herbs stayed fresh for over 3 weeks in herb-savor , compared to 3-5 days in refrigerator only. Prepara ...Making Ev. see more...

• "I use it all the time and it really works!!!" in 1 review
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This thing is fabulous! I use it all the time and it really works!!! I grown my own herbs and it is awesome to be able to store freshly cut herbs for weeks in the fridge!
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love cooking and this buddy comes in handy. I used a friend's once. Now I want one!! Oh snap, I should get one of these soon!! Christmas anyone?
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I like that the herbs stay fresh longer than just keeping them in the fridge.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
pam V.
Anniston, AL
Does this really work? I love my herbs but can't keep fresh long enough.
Alissa D.
Im very interested in this products and others this company may offer. Love the idea and style behind the concept! Has anyone hated this? why? Anyone LOVE it?