Prep Cosmetics Oatmeal Honey Bath Salt - 10oz

Prep Cosmetics Oatmeal Honey Bath Salt - 10oz

Designed specifically for Target this holiday season, these bath salts are great for relaxation and can aid in muscle cramps, poor circulation and general body fatigue. The beautiful packaging makes it an affordable, easy gift for yourself or for someone else. The oatmeal honey scent is light and calming and has undertones of warm holiday cookies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prep Cosmetics Oatmeal Honey Bath Salt - 10oz!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Prep Cosmetics Oatmeal Honey Bath Salt - 10oz uploaded by Stephanie B.
I brought this Prep Cosmetics Oatmeal Honey Bath Salt during a huge clearance. The container states it’s only good for 3-4 uses. You can add it to your bath for a deep soak or use it as a salt scrub to exfoliate. I have only tried using it in my bath as it smells amazing! I unfortunately don’t see much a difference other than the amazing smell!

Looking for your answer?