PREMU BEST SELLER 8 TENS UNIT ELECTRODE PADS, 2

PREMU BEST SELLER 8 TENS UNIT ELECTRODE PADS, 2"x 2" Re-usable with MULTI-STICK GEL

BY PREMU

Non-greasy, non-staining and hypoallergenic gel enhances conductivity. Features: Comes packaged with container for easy refill. 1.32 Gallon (5 Liter) Container. see more...

Wendy R.
dover, MA
I used to work for a medical equipment delivery company and they used these patched for their Tens unit, the company scheduled to send supplies every 2 monthes but honestly each patch could be use for a month if you take good care of them, make sure you always have your skin dry and clean so the glue stay clean and you can extend the life period
Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
We love this electrode product! After a long hard day at work or the gym I use these on my sore muscles! They dont leave icky glue or residue behind when I am done.
Luis L.
I'm a hairy dude and this are strong enough to stick to my skin but gentle enough to when I stick them off I won't have a clean shave, they are easily clean and can be used several times again.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well these are pretty great I use them with our lil device that shocks us we use it for back pain