BY PREMSYN

Premsyn PMS® Maximum Strength Caplets.
New coated caplet same relief.
Premenstrual syndrome relief of:
Tension.
Irritability.
Bloating.
Aspirin-free and caffeine-free with acetaminophen, pamabrom & pyrilamine melate. see more...

Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Premsyn really works on all the symptoms associated with PMS. Other brands cannot hold a candle. I've been using this product for many years and can attest that this product really helps throughout that special week of every month.

It calms the cramps within 20 minutes. The only thing is that within about 45 minutes you will need to be near a bed as you may fall into a deep sleep. That is the only con. It works so well that you may nod off at work or in class. It's best to take this at home.

It's a little pricier than the other brands, but I highly recommend it if you have a difficult time with cramps.
Jackie H.
This helps me immensely for pms. I find it helps calm my nerves, anxiety and overall mood swings like a champ. I've found it difficult up find in stores lately though. Best pms fixer besides a nap and chocolate that I've found!
Breauna B.
I have never heard of this product, but my roommate has been a consistent customer, and she loves it.
Tangi T.
This product works for me! It alleviates bloating & cramping with a slight side effect of drowsiness.
Marija S.
Chico, CA
I have actually never seen your product before but am intrigued. Is this product gluten free? I cannot use any of the major brands due to gluten based ingredients.
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this in Ontario?