Premium Waters, Inc. 420031421 16.9oz(.5l) Water uploaded by Allison D.Premium Waters, Inc. 420031421 16.9oz(.5l) Water uploaded by Nora P.

BY PREMIUM WATERS, INC.

GLACIER CLEAR PURIFIED DRINKING WATER Reach for Refreshment - Glacier Clear 24 bottles of 16.5 oz each see more...

Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Premium Waters, Inc. 420031421 16.9oz(.5l) Water these waters are really inexpensive and great to just throw in your bag on the way to the gym or beach. I would recommend this to anyone.
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
I drink this water daily. You can buy a lot at a great low price. The taste is fresh and clean. One of the best purified waters I have had and definitely fits my budget.
Victoria C.
centuria
They fill the bottles up to the top. This makes it easy to spill when opening. I’m disappointed in the design. They are affordable. I am a first time consumer. I would recommend to others.
Jaid L.
I know some people think that water all tastes the same, but no. This water is by far the best water when it's ice cold and it helps me feel way more refreshed after a long walk with my twins. I love this water!
Nora P.
Dallas, TX
It's difficult for me to fall in love with water. I love this water it doesnt have a weird taste. I can drink and drink and won't get bored of it. Also, i love the price its not expensive at all.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Water is must- have in order to stay hydrated. This water has a fresh, clean, crisp taste. Highly recommend
Jacqueline M.
It’s okay, just drink because it’s cheap and way for the kids to grab something to quench their thirst