Premium Taza Peppermint Dead Sea Salt Scrub, 473 Ml 24 Oz (670 G) ? Your Skin

Premium Taza Peppermint Dead Sea Salt Scrub, 473 Ml 24 Oz (670 G) ? Your Skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Premium Taza Peppermint Dead Sea Salt Scrub, 473 Ml 24 Oz (670 G) ? Your Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Barrie , ON
Premium Taza Peppermint Dead Sea Salt Scrub, 473 Ml 24 Oz (670 G) ? Your Skin uploaded by Alexandra J.
I actually like this scrub. It's nice and coarse, only for the body not the face!! It is quite minty and very cooling and relaxing - it would be great for a relaxing hot summer day. It is very moisturizing as well, I don't really need to moisturize after using this, and it makes me so smooth! I tend to use a lot of product per use to do my whole body, but I would guess it would last me 5-7 uses. I've used it three times, and it is perfect for special showers/baths where you need a little something extra.

Looking for your answer?